PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those of you waiting for Dave Thomas . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This note from Reiss put a smile on my face:

Wide receiver Kelley Washington, safety Rashad Baker, and tight end David Thomas wore black jerseys, signifying that they were the team’s practice players of the week. The practice players of the week are recognized for best helping prepare the team in the week leading up to a game.

I'm guessing that bum foot is better now. :)

Last edited:
This note from Reiss put a smile on my face:

I'm guessing that bum foot is better now. :)

Man, you scared me, don't do that!!:D

I was expecting the results of his leg amputation.:eek:

My guess is that they still won't rush Thomas back. Watson is playing well. Kyle Brady has probably made the most underrated contribution to the team so far because, no matter how good Daniel Graham and Ben Coates was at blocking, Brady is may be the best blocking TE (based on the last two games) that this team has ever seen.

My guess is that they still won't rush Thomas back. Watson is playing well. Kyle Brady has probably made the most underrated contribution to the team so far because, no matter how good Daniel Graham and Ben Coates was at blocking, Brady is may be the best blocking TE (based on the last two games) that this team has ever seen.

I would presume they plan to do so before week 6--otherwise, why bring him off PUP in the first place?

Interestingly, I saw WATSON make some nice blocks too. I didn't focus on him so I don't know if he missed many.

O'Callaghan is also taking a number of snaps as an extra tackle/TE. I'm really looking forward to Thimas getting back ... we need more threats on the outside.

Brady should get to throw 2 balls per play and take the average. As it is now, it's just not fair to guys like Wasjington, Stallworth, and Gaffney.

Ditto to that. Kyle Brady looks like another O-Lineman out there. That has been a great pickup thus far. Watson is playing well becuase defenses can't pay too much attention to him or else Moss/Stallworth will burn them deep. Welker, Watson and Thomas are going to be chain movers.

I would presume they plan to do so before week 6--otherwise, why bring him off PUP in the first place?
So that they would have a second TE in the event of imjury to Watson or Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes