PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those incessantly complaining about the Pat's drafting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDChE

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
wambulance.jpg

PRACTICE SQUAD:bricks::bricks:

Another quality thread by JJDChE. (which is a hilarious name if you read it the way I do)

Keep 'em coming

:bricks:

Pow!! It may take me awhile to recover from this.

In the meantime, how about you make a list of all the impact players BB has drafted over the last five years besides Gronk and Mayo....

Is Jerod Mayo REALLY an impact player? He's a solid starter, but I've yet to see him make the plays an impact player SHOULD make on a CONSISTENT basis....

Is Jerod Mayo REALLY an impact player? He's a solid starter, but I've yet to see him make the plays an impact player SHOULD make on a CONSISTENT basis....

Oh not this again!

Lock the thread before it becomes a 'is Mayo an impact player?' thread!

Oh not this again!

Lock the thread before it becomes a 'is Mayo an impact player?' thread!

The f..ing horrors again and again and again...

This is getting painful..

Chung is a decent player. Still young though.

Besides, the problems this year are not the young players, it was not bringing back Randy Moss. It's funny that people blamed Brady having INTs on Moss. What a joke. Brady is on a pace for a career high INTs this year.

Let me guess, if Moss was on the team Brady would have 5 more picks. :rolleyes:

Better be careful with this site, because Kerry Byrne and his crew usually backs up his conclusions with careful analysis and statistics.. :D:D:D

The truth, many folks cannot handle the truth..
I didn't think anyone put any stock in kerry byrne any longer around here. Must be situational ;)

Besides, the problems this year are not the young players, it was not bringing back Randy Moss. It's funny that people blamed Brady having INTs on Moss. What a joke. Brady is on a pace for a career high INTs this year.

Let me guess, if Moss was on the team Brady would have 5 more picks. :rolleyes:

Please god make them stop... Someone remind me how many rings since 2007 and playoff games since 2007 we won with Randy Moss...

Please god make them stop... Someone remind me how many rings since 2007 and playoff games since 2007 we won with Randy Moss...

Good point.

Dan Marino never won any rings. Guess he was part of the problem and not the solution in Miami.

:bricks:

Originally Posted by PatsFan24

Let me guess, if Moss was on the team Brady would have 5 more picks.

Whats the great Randy Moss doing these days BTW? His time has come and gone, time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes