PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those at the game...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
was in 313..crowd was great..will be there again next week...go pats!

Crowd sounded very good. Next week, even better, boys!!!

Just in and not much of a voice left. Just a really good loud crowd, hearing the fans singing along to "Shipping Up to Boston" during a tv timeout was definitely a first! :rocker:

Thanks, just got back. Under the scoreboard end zone. It was Loud tonight, we needed that and more next week. #RoadToNO

was in 313..crowd was great..will be there again next week...go pats!

I was in 205 and i have never been to a big game ... wow ... what a difference and my voice is gone. I was surrounded by happy drunk people ... and i don't drink much but i was loving it. Still recovering from rotator cuff surgery 3 months ago and man my shoulder is killing me from all the slapping 5's with happy drunk people. They don't slap once ... they like the 2 and 3 times. It is a memory I shall never forget.

Last edited:
Just made it home... It was my first gm at gillette, met some great people in 203! Hopefully we made some difference out there. Bathroom lines are just comical. Definitely goin back next week

Thanks! Yep, just got home, no voice, and my hands are numb from slapping the seats. It was my first playoff game, and the fans brought it today! Awesome. :D

Love the game reports, even if brief! Keep 'em coming!!!

Just in and not much of a voice left. Just a really good loud crowd, hearing the fans singing along to "Shipping Up to Boston" during a tv timeout was definitely a first! :rocker:

Get you some chloraseptic spray & lozenges. You'll have your voice back in no time. I'm so proud of you guys today. We'll need even more of that next week!

The home crowd needs to return a favor to the Ravens fans next weekend and intimidate the officials by shouting a certain chant in unison when unhappy with a call...

I was in 205 and i have never been to a big game ... wow ... what a difference and my voice is gone. I was surrounded by happy drunk people ... and i don't drink much but i was loving it. Still recovering from rotator cuff surgery 3 months ago and man my shoulder is killing me from all the slapping 5's with happy drunk people. They don't slap once ... they like the 2 and 3 times. It is a memory I shall never forget.

you going next week? it's going to be insane. I was at last years AFC champ game vs the ravens...we had ravens fans all in our section. It was one giant..who can yell at the other teams players the most BS ( flacco blows) ( nice throw brady you ****) ect. Quite fun actually until i saw 2 fights. I expect much of the same. Ravens fans are D bags

Congrats to the crowd! You all were sounding loud on TV before the game even started.

you going next week? it's going to be insane. I was at last years AFC champ game vs the ravens...we had ravens fans all in our section. It was one giant..who can yell at the other teams players the most BS ( flacco blows) ( nice throw brady you ****) ect. Quite fun actually until i saw 2 fights. I expect much of the same. Ravens fans are D bags

I was at last year's game as well and still can't understand how so many Baltimore fans were able to get tickets as it seemed their were large groups of Raven fans gathered in different areas of the concourse prior to the game. Yesterday I only saw 4 Texan fans the entre time (tailgate & game).

I was at last year's game as well and still can't understand how so many Baltimore fans were able to get tickets as it seemed their were large groups of Raven fans gathered in different areas of the concourse prior to the game. Yesterday I only saw 4 Texan fans the entre time (tailgate & game).

Every visiting team that plays in Foxboro gets a pretty good amount of tickets allocated to them. They can do with them as they want. Baltimore's not that far away so their fans grab these tickets up. Jets fans do it too. Texans fans were looking at an expensive flight to get here so they didn't use their allotment. Pats fans got to grab them. :)

Last edited:
Not the loudest game I have ever been too but pretty good none the less gotta step it up next week.

I saw about 50 or so Texans fans, and they were mostly in big groups (for protection? lol). But they were pretty quiet and kept to themselves for the most part, even to the point that you couldn't even just chat with them.

I've been to a couple Ravens games, and yeah, the Ravens fans do tend to show up in decent numbers. I've never had any problems personally with them, but I've seen some good natured trash talk.

I saw about 50 or so Texans fans, and they were mostly in big groups (for protection? lol). But they were pretty quiet and kept to themselves for the most part, even to the point that you couldn't even just chat with them.

I've been to a couple Ravens games, and yeah, the Ravens fans do tend to show up in decent numbers. I've never had any problems personally with them, but I've seen some good natured trash talk.

Crowd was pretty good tonight and I think will be MUCH louder next week - I know I hate this Raven team. They look for respect but have a real hard time giving it.

Season Ticket holders need to STOP SELLING to the opposition....I am sick and tired of seeing that happen. I guess it happens when they sell on EBAY or Craigslist and Stub Hub.

You want to sell then - use the ticket exchange, where I have to believe the majority of fans are Patsfans.

Then again, nothing better than watching our New England Patriots make them regret spending their mortgage money on tickets only to go down in a crushing defeat!! Must be a horrible ride home (I know I'll never forget my trek back from the freaking desert after SB 42).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back