PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For the love of God, another thread about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
How the Patriots haven't done anything this March and I'll explode.

I'm ready to trip these post-2001 "fans" off the bandwagon.

Enough is enough. The thought of any team - nevermind the Patriots - sitting on their asses, arrogant and oblivious to what it takes for their team to succeed is utterly dumbfounded.

I'm with you. How many threads are needed on ridiculous topics like "Do the Pats care anymore" and "Lets sign LaVar "the Airhead" Arrington"? Before posting, it's a good thing to stop and think, is this realistic, would the Pats really do something like this? No more T.O. or Arrington threads, and no more chicken little threads. Enough is enough.

Go pout in the corner, where all the other immature little boys do...

Last edited:
:violent: :blahblah:

Regardless of what side of the divide you are on, I think it's lazy and a bit arrogant to just dismiss everybody who is nervous about the lack of free agency activity (or rather, lack of EVIDENCE of activity) as a 'post 2001 "fan"'.

(Also, PEOPLE can be dumbfounded, thoughts cannot).

It has gotten pretty annoying how people have no faith in Belichick and Pioli anymore. We will be fine. We still have the best Xs and Os coach in the business and Tom Brady. We are rebuilding while still being able to throw a championship caliber team out there. I am also getting tired of the other side though and how many times I have had to read a post talking about chicken little. That analogy has been killed. A few hundred times.

Ah yes

nickw308810 said:
We are rebuilding while still being able to throw a championship caliber team out there.

That's it in a nutshell. It's great to have someone finally admit we *are* rebuilding. And as far as people being sick of reading the alarmist legion's posts there is an answer. It is not to tell them to get lost. It is to go away *yourself* until the hysteria dies down. You have no exclusive right to decide who is and who is not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes