PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOzgood

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
since the super bowl, I have smiled and actually been very fired up about the patriots. Since the super bowl (and I am sure I am not alone) I've been very down, the Pats lost, they were getting nailed in the press, the whole spygate II thing, videotapes, Colvin and Asante leaving, etc etc. I just haven't had it in me to smile about the team, still kinda hung over from the super bowl...but after reading Randy's quote "I'm ready to get back. We have some unfinished business to take care of." ....I got the chills....and smiled, slightly....already gunning for August...let the healing begin!

Personally, I think Patriot Nation is going to be one angry group of people for the next 11 months. Nothing that happens is going to erase that loss, and we will never get to the point where we are over it, until we avenge it and win the SB next year.
On the bright side that will be a tremendous feeling when it happens, probably better than the anti-climactic one we would have had this year.
Then its time to work on one for the thumb.

what sucks, one more super bowl loss and we tie the broncos bills and vikings with the most

Personally, I think Patriot Nation is going to be one angry group of people for the next 11 months. Nothing that happens is going to erase that loss, and we will never get to the point where we are over it, until we avenge it and win the SB next year.
On the bright side that will be a tremendous feeling when it happens, probably better than the anti-climactic one we would have had this year.
Then its time to work on one for the thumb.

Here Here.

I have finally been able, this week, to post on this board and come out from under the funk that the SB loss put me into. Yeah, I know, I here all the "get a life, it's only a game" crap. However, it was a stinging loss, and it will only be when we start smacking own some other teams that i will fell better about it.

I have bena Pats fan since they drafted Jim Plunkett, but this one really hurt. But it's time, i suppose, to try and let it all go, and focus on the coming year.

Damn... I need a drink. :)

All I want is to see Assante hit so hard that his teeth come out. That will make me happy :) I still figure that Dallas will have to keep the roof open, as between Assante and TO, there will not be room enough indoors for both their egos.

Yeah, I agree. I love hearing RANDY MOSS say that we have unfinished business to take care of!!! haha! It pumped me up too. Yes, the SB was heartbreaking BUT I know that with the guys we have on this team...it will fuel them to push themselves that much harder. I'm so excited for next season. :)

I still figure that Dallas will have to keep the roof open, as between Assante and TO, there will not be room enough indoors for both their egos.

Asante signed in Philly and TO is in Dallas.

I am just so happy Moss is back. He IS a man of his word.

Same conference though so they meet at least twice a year.

That;s what I was refering to. At least once a year he's gonna go to Dallas and have to cover TO. I am also interested in seeing how he performs in front of the Iggles fans. If he thought Boston was a rough market, wait till he drops a few potential INY's in front of the home crowd..... :rocker:

Last edited:
what sucks, one more super bowl loss and we tie the broncos bills and vikings with the most

well lets pray we get vikings in the 43rd superbowl and we beat them, imagine an Adrian peterson vs Laurence maroney billing, and it takes Tom Brady out of the picture so he can focus on tying Joe Montana's record

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes