Welcome to PatsFans.com

For Sale: 1 Deval Patrick (Cheap)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 14, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He's got hubris continuing on with this even after getting called out on it. But it's not like Healy would have been better.
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sure she would. Healy wouldn't be allowing illegal immigrants to roam free throughout the Commonwealth the way Deval will. The Romney plan to allow state-ies to arrest illegals (which took way too long to get implemented but that's another story) is getting wiped off the books no more than a month after it finally came to fruition - thanks to Deval Dukakis.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lol, I'm picturing the illegals "roaming around the state". Don't feed the illegals! Yawn.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

But it's "diversity" QuiGon. :violent:

This guy will go down as one of the biggest fraud, carpet baggers of this states long history of fraud, carpet bagging politicians. His election on nothing but articulation and color, will prove to be disastrous to this state. Healey was a moron too. Still couldn't tell you anything she wanted to do. I'd personally prefer her over this fraud (PAtrick is a fraud fellas, croniism like never before, you watch) since she would be a counter to the Dem house.

Man I wish Gabrielli had won the primary. At least he was a proven business man and not a carpet bagging poster child for "diversity".

PS, someone tell the Patrick lovers that they can take the F'ing election signs down. Damn I hate it when a guy runs for office and people leave the signs up for 6 months. Kinda like that tards who still have there Halloween decs up near CHRISTmas, or there CHRISTmas lights up in spring.
  6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hoo Boy!! Imagine how po'd the righties here would be if the Commonwealth was paying for this little shindig? I bet Quiggy would be needing a new keyboard right now since he would have smashed the old one and Harry would no longer be the last CRT-Monitor computer user out there 'cause he would have chucked his old school monitor out the window by now.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

I lived In Mass for 62 yrs (Cambridge for 40) the day after I retired I left like I was shot out of a cannon.

I visited friends last year that still live in the old "Greasy Village" section (part of Cambridgeport) they don't go out after dark anymore, gunshots in Central Square are now considered normal and many of the old homes I knew so well now have "Bars" on their first floor windows.

The next day on my way back to Maine I drove through Central Square, Jesus H Christ, a Carbon Copy of Bangladesh or some Third World Sh!t Hole down in So America.

Washington Elms is a housing project on Main St Camb, back in the "Bad Old Fifties" on a hot summer night the people used to bring their kitchen chairs outside, all the kids would be playing and they would have a little "Band Concert", now they have "Little Gun Fights", REAL GUNS 9MM'S.

This guy Deval was "Made For Massachusetts" good luck, be careful if you pass the corner of Brookline Street & Mass Ave in Cambridge after the sun goes down, if you hear fireworks fall to the ground.
    :bricks:
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

That was funny Harry. Sad part is, it's true. Reminds me of how Chelsea was when my family came over from Italy & when I was growing up, compared to how it's been the last 20 years. Sad thing is, it's only going to get worse. Like my barber says Harry, America is gone. I always thought he was crazy, but I can see what he means sometimes.
  9. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My wife was born and lived in Lawrence in the mid '40's to the mid '50's, back when the city was primarily Polish and Irish immigrants. We have been back on occasion for a family function and it is terrible to see what this city has become as far as crime and urban blight.
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It isn't the feeding you need to worry about, it's when one of them rear-ends you on Rte. 495. He won't have a license and he defintely doesn't have insurance. He doesn't "speakee eengleesh" and when the cop arrives (if you bother to call one at all) the cop will just shrug his shoulders and say "there's absolutely nothing I can do."

Hopefully this happens to you someday, then you'll understand better.
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'll take my chances, but thanks for looking out for me!
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Cambridge, Chelsea, Lawrence Etc:
    Wait till all the Illegal Aliens that are coming now get all mixed in with the garbage that is already there, what a friggin war that will be.

Strolling Through The Park One Day
    In the Merry Merry Month Of May
    I was Taken By Surprise
    By A Slug Between The Eyes
    In The Merry Merry Month Of May

Help, Police Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:rocker:
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

You racist bigot! :D

Kidding Taltos. Just want to warn you that some in here will label you that for offering such an observation. Personally, I think the obvious speaks for itself.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Happened to me Qui. I came home one Sat night and parked in my drive way. I was closing my front door when I saw a car smash my truck to shreds. Thank god I wasn't home 3 mins later, or had already gone to sleep. Had I, I'd have been dead, or the fugger would've have taken off leaving me screwed. When I went outside, the dude was trying to reverse his way out of there. I stood in front of his car and forced him to stop. He couldn't get out of the car cuz he was totally liquored up. No license, no english, and totally illegal. I called the cops to let them know that a drunk guy just hit my car IN MY DRIVEWAY, and that he was trying to drive away. The cop told me they were too busy to bother, afterall he said, it's a Saturday night pal. So I could only take down the license plate and pray that the car was insured somehow. The dude drove off, and after a couple of months of haggling with the insurer, my truck was repaired. Over $12k in damages. If he didn't hit my truck, he's have hit the light pole in front of my house. Anyhow, had the car not been insured by someone else (some chic), and I not had collision coverage, I'd have been royally beaned.
  15. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let anyone who wants to label me as a bigot just because I believe that Whites have the same rights as minorities and that some groups of minorities are contributing to the ruination of neighborhoods and rising violent crime. If I worried about that, I would not come to this board.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Welcome aboard! ;)
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Real, when the Cops heard your story they were probably scared to come, they might have figured out what they were dealing with and said to themselves, "we might wind up in jail". :singing:
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

They didn't come cuz a drunk illegal on a Saturday night is akin to a joy walker. They were too busy getting shot at, stopping husbands from killing their wives, and breaking up gang wars all over.

I remember coming home one Sat night and my street was blocked off. There was yellow tape everywhere. I had to park two blacks away and walk home. When I got there, there were homocide investigators doing that CSI stuff 5 feet from my front steps. In the gutter there wasa pair of pants, and a pool of blood. Some retard gang members threw a rock at some car. The driver was stupid enough to stop and express his displeasure. Bad move. They chased him down, caught him in front of my house, beat him with a bat, and then stabbed him mulitple times, once in his femura artery (groin area). Anyhow, had someone not called the cops, the guy would have died. The investigators told me when I got home they thought the dude was toast. Too much blood they said. The gang? MS-13. Latino, and full of illegals. They once beat a 13 year old in my city into a parapalegic.
  19. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Freudian slip?
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Harry, we're racists remember. Pujo knows it all. Afterall, Pujo doesn't care that people like this are in the country. Remember, they are here to stay and more are coming, and there is nothing you can do about it, so deal with it" What a mental midgit.

Alien sweep nets vicious felon among 150 caught

By Casey Ross
    Boston Herald Reporter

Thursday, June 15, 2006 - Updated: 04:14 AM EST

A federal immigration crackdown has netted 150 illegal aliens across New England, including a Salvadoran gangbanger who was convicted of viciously attacking a Chelsea boy and then hiding from deportation in plain sight - at a Budget Rent-A-Car.

Of the 150 arrested in New England, 75 had been previously ejected from the country, while 60 were wanted for crimes including sexual assault, kidnapping and assault on a police officer, officials said. The other 15 illegal aliens arrested were not wanted for crimes but were encountered by agents during the crackdown.

Rodriguez, one of two reputed MS-13 gang members taken into custody, was known to police because of his involvement in the brutal beating of Edwin Molina, a 13-year-old Chelsea boy who was paralyzed after being stabbed 14 times by about a dozen gang members.

Despite the severity of the crime and his illegal status in the country, Rodriguez was able to escape deportation and score a job at the Logan Airport Budget. Attempts to reach company officials for comment last night were unsuccessful.

The other MS-13 gang member arrested was Samuel Gil Martinez, a 24-year-old Salvadoran national who was convicted of two separate assaults - one in which he beat someone with a bat and another in which he attacked an individual with “The Club†automobile lock, officials said.

He was arrested at an address on Brighton Avenue on June 8.

http://news.bostonherald.com/immigration/view.bg?articleid=143786