PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Non-NE Area fans, Sunday's game most likely on in your area

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, according to that map, the Detroit game isn't even televised in all of Michigan. Not LOL, I'm in the "blue zone".

They go blacked out a while ago because of poor attendance. I think it's kind of a crappy NFL policy personally.

But I'm glad I can finally watch a game on t.v. instead of crappy internet feeds of guys holding their camcorders in front of their t.v.s:)

They put us on the interactive bit of our channel over here which I can't get! Pfft, who wants to see the squeelers and the Titans as the main game....

They go blacked out a while ago because of poor attendance. I think it's kind of a crappy NFL policy personally.

But I'm glad I can finally watch a game on t.v. instead of crappy internet feeds of guys holding their camcorders in front of their t.v.s:)
Oh, that's right, non-sold out blackout. Somehow, the Oakland - Pats game was "sold out" so it was on TV in the Bay Area. Hey, Detroit could actually win a game. Maybe?

They put us on the interactive bit of our channel over here which I can't get! Pfft, who wants to see the squeelers and the Titans as the main game....

You don't get Teletext?:)

I am worried now. So far each game I have been able to see on TV here ( VA) has resulted in a loss :(

Time to brake the curse PATS!!

Anyone would want to watch a Pats game over a meaningless St Louis or Detroit game.

Which luckily, i do get :p

Serves you right for being on Virgin :p Sky FTW

You don't get Teletext?:)

Teletext is so 1980's my friend :D I haven't used that service for years. I used to play the kids quizzes on that years ago.

Which luckily, i do get :p

Serves you right for being on Virgin :p Sky FTW

My dad works for them so I'm taking one for the team. To be honest thats the only sh!t thing, I don't get the red button to watch other games either on NFL programing or the footy programs like football first on a saturday night.

NFL rules prohibit another game from being broadcast when the local team is playing at home. The theory being that they don't want to entice you in to staying at home to watch a better game. Getting your money for the ticket is not enough; they want to make sure you're at the stadium spending more money too.

Unfortunately for me, the year I didn't opt for Sunday Ticket - figuring the Pats would be on TV so often after last season that it wasn't worth getting - this is the second or third time my local station can't show a Pats game, because Tampa Bay was playing at home at the same time. It's also the second time I get no Pats on TV because of the flex scheduling; TB - SD was originally a Sunday nighter but got flexed out, just like the Pats did a couple weeks ago.

Fortunately for me there's a Pats bar about fifteen minutes away, so that's where I shall be once again on Sunday!

Ok I admit I snorted when I saw that only half of Michigan gets the Lions game.

It's actually suprising, aren't the Lions chasing history? Just need to lose 2 more games for 0-16, that is a huge game for them!

notin the bay area. stuck with 49ers and STL. What a waste . Raiders blackout gets us jets@seattle. hopefully that game means something by the time it rolls.

not here in the bay area. stuck with 49ers and STL. What a waste . Raiders blackout gets us jets@seattle. hopefully that game means something by the time it rolls.

Or with voiceovers in fluent Mandarin (?) :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill