PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For my 3000th post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...I'd like to wish all of you mofos a wonderful weekend.

Be safe, be merry, and most of all...

22376.jpg

hehe congratulations BrownFan!

Flying Fungi said:
yarr

it be a fine weekend for football

yarr

yarr, I'm hoping so too.

Hopefully we're all as happy Sunday evening as we are right now :)

Brownfan80 said:

22376.jpg

LOL...Nice!..Congrats on 3000 Bud.Gosh thats alot of posts.Im pushing for 500.Heh.Have a great Weekend!

can't believe I have allowed you to spam me for 3000 posts now. what a crime! :D

Wow, three thousand posts.

:woohoo:

Gives me a chance to use a new smilie.

Patriots4Ever said:
LOL...Nice!..Congrats on 3000 Bud.Gosh thats alot of posts.Im pushing for 500.Heh.Have a great Weekend!

I found that after you get past 1,500 they seem to jet by a bit faster. At the start of this season (well, more like 2 weeks prior to pre-season) I was still far under 2,000. :eek:

I've been busy this season.

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
Wow, three thousand posts.

:woohoo:

Gives me a chance to use a new smilie.

Everytime I see your posts now it's going to remind me that I can't remember what those things are called. Gah! Why must my brain torture me so?

Bella*chick said:
I'm off to google so we'll both be less tortured, because it's driving me nuts too.

I googled earlier to no avail. The tool is only as good as the user, afterall. I searched badly I think.

Aha! I knew it had something to do with Russia! But then why didn't I search that way? Blast!

drake4.jpg

Brownfan80 said:
I found that after you get past 1,500 they seem to jet by a bit faster. At the start of this season (well, more like 2 weeks prior to pre-season) I was still far under 2,000. :eek:

I've been busy this season.

Troy Brown having his Record setting year is definately helping out I'd Say.lol..

Brownfan80 said:

22376.jpg

You too, 3000 posts, pretty sweet.

Best of all, there is a Pats game every weekend for the rest of the season!

The bye felt like it was 2 months long.

Cheers

Patriots4Ever said:
Troy Brown having his Record setting year is definately helping out I'd Say.lol..

Actually yeah.. I've posted far more about Troy Brown so far this season than in the previous three or four seasons that I'd been on this board combined. Since the server switched in Sept 2004 I can no longer place how long I was here before that. lol.

Last edited:
cstjohn17 said:
You too, 3000 posts, pretty sweet.

Best of all, there is a Pats game every weekend for the rest of the season!

The bye felt like it was 2 months long.

Cheers

Seriously, this was the longest byeweek ever. I wondered if I was the only one that thought so. It was it's own little mini-offseason. :eek:

Brownfan80 said:
Actually yeah.. I've posted far more about Troy Brown so far this season than in the previous three or four seasons that I'd been on this board. Since the server switched in Sept 2004 I can no longer place how long I was here before that. lol.

Im definately not complaining.lol.Troy Brown is the Man.I am looking forward to your sig.Wondering what Kind of cool things your going to wind up adding to that once he gets his SIX FREAKIN Catches!~...:cool:

Patriots4Ever said:
Im definately not complaining.lol.Troy Brown is the Man.I am looking forward to your sig.Wondering what Kind of cool things your going to wind up adding to that once he gets his SIX FREAKIN Catches!~...:cool:

I'll probably end up doing a different signature image with a dedication to Troy's greatness. I'll update that image weekly with his new record totals until the day he retires or switches teams (hopefully this doesn't happen).

Last edited:
Brownfan80 said:
I'll probably end up doing a different signature image with a dedication to Troy's greatness. I'll update that image weekly with his new record totals until the day he retires or switches teams (hopefully this doesn't happen).

That sounds like a great Idea.I wish I would have started my name witha bit more creativity.For Instance.Tracking a certain players Season or Career Stats.Im a numbers kinda guy.So,I think thats a really awesome feature you folks utilize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back