PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Everybody's Enjoyment: Heeeeeeeeere's Ronnie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, it's amazing how many falsehoods one guy can jam into a little over a minute.

hahahha, someone needs to email that link to the globe with a copy of the first chapter of patriot reign saying how he went into bb's office thinking it would get shot down etc..... wtf

there is another funny one on there as well

Great stuff thanks for the link.

On Ronnie the Angry Troll saying that BB asked to have the book done:

Page 274 of Education of a Coach, Halberstam writes:

"When we finally did meet, I suggested that there might be a book in the education of a coach ... eventually, he agreed to cooperate. ... It was also agreed upon that he would not review the book when it was finished."

wRONGg Borges at it again. Funniest sh*t I've seen since
Baghdad Bob!!

Exactly, folks. Borges is caught in two out and out lies regarding the books.

The other part I can't fathom is when he talks about BB and Pioli as if they're attention whores. What??????? Does BB ever get miked up for NFL films like Billick, Gruden, Shanahan, Tuna, Cowher, Vermeil, etc. When was the last time you ever saw BB on a TV commercial?

Quite humorous.

onegameatatime said:
On Ronnie the Angry Troll saying that BB asked to have the book done:

Page 274 of Education of a Coach, Halberstam writes:

"When we finally did meet, I suggested that there might be a book in the education of a coach ... eventually, he agreed to cooperate. ... It was also agreed upon that he would not review the book when it was finished."

When the book came out and Halberstam was on his publicity tour, he said that BB had considered doing a book and had a friend approach Halberstam about it. By the time they met to discuss it, BB had decided he didn't want to do the self promotion thing and Halberstam didn't want to do an "as told to" book. But then Halberstam came up with the idea about the education of a coach and BB warmed to it.

So techincally, I guess BB did approach Halberstam. I'm not sure why it matters and why Bogus feels the need to say it ad nausem. Michael Holley addressed this bit of mis information on the radio last week and said again, he approached BB not the other way around.

Does it make BB a bad guy because he thought the story behind the 3 time SB champions would make a good book? I for one hope that when he retires, he'll do a tell all and answer all the questions I've always wanted to ask him.

Last edited:
Hoodie said:
When the book came out and Halberstam was on his publicity tour, he said that BB had considered doing a book and had a friend approach Halberstam about it. By the time they met to discuss it, BB had decided he didn't want to do the self promotion thing and Halberstam didn't want to do an "as told to" book. But then Halberstam came up with the idea about the education of a coach and BB warmed to it.

So techincally, I guess BB did approach Halberstam. I'm not sure why it matters and why Bogus feels the need to say it ad nausem. Michael Holley addressed this bit of mis information on the radio last week and said again, he approached BB not the other way around.

Does it make BB a bad guy because he thought the story behind the 3 time SB champions would make a good book? I for one hope that when he retires, he'll do a tell all and answer all the questions I've always wanted to ask him.

Uh, uh. The book is 70% about his father, Steve. Halberstam had exactly 0% interest at first in doing a book about Steve Belichick. Let's face it, it probably wouldn't sell to the masses. BB stipulated that it mostly had to center on his father and the fraternity of football coaches. Halberstam had to accept those terms to be able to write the other 30% about BB.

As it turned out, the book had an interesting and rather untold angle to it regarding the exceptionally vagabond existence of high school, college and pro football coaches.

Borges' comments, at least in relation to the Halberstam book, indicate that he never read it and completely has no idea what it is about.

:rofl: Wow, the hate and jealousy just drips of this guy. Watch his facial expressions when he talks about the books. Too funny, he doesn't even try to hide it anymore. Such a transparent, sad and pathetic man.

Really, doesn't he have any pride? Poor soul.

Hoodie said:

To be precise, he was a 2-time SB winner when the book project started, but still a good story. Also, the book is about 1/3 about Steve.

But the truth remains that it's not like BB was shopping a story or that he seeks out publicity or grabs credit. I see no way at all that a coach could win 2 or 3 SBs and not draw significant attention to himself. Pioli was named executive of the year twice, so attention will come his way too whether he seeks it out or not.

Hoodie said:

Borges is a very skilled writer and propogandist. Everything he says is a sliver of truth that's twisted and distorted.

Only looking back can you see how Wrong he is.

Holley was shocked when a caller told him BB had asked him to write Patriot Reign. He said he went to BB and expected to get kicked out of the stadium when he asked.

Borges also tries to make it sound like BB has made any excuses about player signings this year "He blames the owners...guy behind the tree." Has anyone heard BB make any comments let alone excuses about Givens, Vinatieri, McGinnest, Branch and anyone other than him making decisions?

What goes around, comes around, and it is only a matter of time before
Ron Borges gets what he has coming.

And I will laugh gleefully when justice is served.

Karma is relentless man. It'll track him down and dole out his sentence.

just a question of when, not if....

SamBam39 said:
What goes around, comes around, and it is only a matter of time before
Ron Borges gets what he has coming.

And I will laugh gleefully when justice is served.

Karma is relentless man. It'll track him down and dole out his sentence.

just a question of when, not if....

What form do you think it will take?

compromising photos of he (Borges) and felger together, intamately in the dressing room of "4 downs with felger" show

there was a brilliant thread on this posted on 9/29 after the Felger show was on.
Not only ddi Borges lie about the book thing but his comment about" Bb blaming the owner when things fall apart. Just like he did in Cleveland", was also mean and hateful.

Not that there's anything wrong with "mean and hateful'. But, you could see it in his eyes and he looked like the Cincy game was going to BB downfall at last.

PATSNUTme said:
there was a brilliant thread on this posted on 9/29 after the Felger show was on.
Not only ddi Borges lie about the book thing but his comment about" Bb blaming the owner when things fall apart. Just like he did in Cleveland", was also mean and hateful.

Not that there's anything wrong with "mean and hateful'. But, you could see it in his eyes and he looked like the Cincy game was going to BB downfall at last.

You have to imagine that Borg-ass is pissed whenever the Patriots win, or at least that he genuinely doesn't care if they win or lose. You can still root for a team privately and be objective in your reporting. I can say from firsthand experience that it's more fun to report on a winning team than a loser; that is, unless you're a mean-spirited jagoff like wRONg.

What a worthless little weasel this guy is. Before and after every title run all that I've seen or heard out of BB is praise for his team and how they have performed, and the only time I've seen him point a finger at himself is to take the blame for something going wrong. This borges guy is a lying, pathetic little turd and needs to be run out of town.

If hear Felger say one more time how the Patriots have no talent, and no depth, I'm going to puke!

He compares everything to past Super Bowl teams and said there is no way this team stacks up. The facts just don't back this nonsense up.

DLine - Deep, talented, and better than any of the Pats' SBowl winners.
OLine - DITTO
Tight Ends - Ditto
QB - I'm just going to guess that veteran Tom Brady is better than young Tom Brady.
RBs - Deep, talented and better than any of the Pats' SBowl winners.
Arguments to be made probably regarding LB, DB, and WR positions. I submit that while there is no Ty Law there still is alot of depth at DB. I prefer the LB unit from past teams, but that's one position for God's sake. As for the WRs, let's see how having two WRs that are big, fast, and talented, backed up by Caldwell and Troy Brown turns out. I wouldn't be so fast to trash them yet.

All I'm saying is that the facts just don't back up the stuff he's spewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes