PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Beginning "Draftniks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frick

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
For all the members that have joined recently and who are interested in checking on future draft possibilities, I thought these two sites might be helpful in becoming a full-fledged draftnik:

2012 NFL Draft - DraftCountdown.com - Go to their links section. They have draft, football and fantasy links, and it's a pretty good site on its own.

TheFootballExpert.com - 2011 NFL Mock Drafts - Go to their links section. They have over a 100 football sites.

And be sure to follow the threads in the draft section. The regulars put in a lot of work. It's very informative and all the different viewpoints are fantastic. Just watch how many members can add ideas to this list.

Good luck to all. Go Pats!

And above all, remember, binky's pick you, not the other way around.

I listen to everybody's opinions. Obviously, some more than others. Listen to what they're saying. This cb has fluid hips and can turn and run with the receiver. If I'm getting analysis like that. I will probably listen to it more. Instead of my pet peeve. Here goes. One fan to another. What did you think of Ronnell Lewis - de - Oklahoma. He was just beasting it!! WTF does beasting it mean? Running out of position to make plays? I really despise that term and de-value peoples opinions who throw it around when talking about every decent prospect. I want to hear he has good size/speed. Plays a little out of control, but makes plays. Work in progress. May have to convert to another position in the NFL. When you start talking/typing "beasting it," my ears and eyes tune you out.

You guys are the best, pet sites, you tube and forgive me I left off funny. Giving information you have gathered and at times laughter, can never,ever be underestimated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back