PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For anyone with Super Bowl Anxiety........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Watch the Brady 6!

I honestly don't see how anyone, let alone Patriot fans, could watch that piece and come away doubting Tom Brady. He has overcome every doubt cast his way at every level since high school to become what the former GOAT Joe Montana has now called the GOAT. he wins almost 80% in the regular season and the play-offs and shines in the biggest moments. he is one of the most dedicated and driven athletes to ever play any sport and right now he is poised to do something no-one ever believed possible. So if you are a Patriot fan stressing out over the game this afternoon either watch or remember The Brady 6, because it makes clear what we should all know by now, never doubt Tom Brady.

The Patriots are going to win today.

GO PATS!

The Brady 6 is a good suggestion, the Celtics are also playing right now as well!

The Brady 6 is a good suggestion, the Celtics are also playing right now as well!

I was already really confident and feeling good about this team and this game but i saw it for the first time last night when I came in and it really reminded me of why I believed in brady to begin with and why I believe in him so much now. I just don't see how any Patriot fan can doubt him when he has always overcome those doubts and always delivers. People seem to forget that he put them ahead with very little time remaining in 2007, he delivered, the defense let that one slip away.

I believed this team will win today after the C's beat the Knicks in a somewhat strange fanshion in the last minute....which means the party for Boston beating New York had already started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back