PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For anyone who owns the Red Sox 2004 12 dvd set, please read!

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I enjoy making highlight tapes, mostly for Patriot's games, but for other sports ventures as well. I made a highlight dvd of the Red Sox 07 World Series and it is a good one. I basically DVR'd each game, and then recorded only the last pitch of every at bat (whether it be a hit, walk, out, etc). A few replays mixed in, and you can watch/relive an entire game in 25 minutes.

Please note that I make these highlight dvd's only for my own personal viewing pleasure. I do not sell these at all as that would be violating copyright laws. I would love to be able to make a highlight dvd of the 2004 World Series (perhaps even the ALCS from that year too). Therefore, if you have this dvd set, I would love to borrow it from you, make the highlight dvds, and return the set to you. Out of my appreciation, I would also make you a copy of the highlight dvd.

How many times do you put in the dvd set to watch parts of a baseball game? I'm thinking it's very few and far between. How many times do I watch my highlight dvds? A lot, and I'm thinking you would do the same.

So, if you do own this box set, I would love to borrow it (it would take me about two weeks to complete), and make a highlight dvd. If you would be willing to do this, please send me a pm.

Thanks,

Brian

i own the box set. but to be honest im not crazy about the idea of letting somebody borrow it that i dont know. why dont you just buy your own??

Hi captain insano,

I appreciate the honesty. I truly am a stand up guy, but I can completely understand why someone would be hesitant. I definitely would buy my own except that I haven't been able to justify spending $70 on "want" but "don't need" DVD set (tight budget and all).

A few nights ago I did come across an amazing deal on ebay. I was able to get the set new (sealed) for $35 (including shipping).

Therefore, I am no longer in need of this set. Thanks.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back