PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FootballGamePlan.com expecting an upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Expecting a Upset

i smelll an upppppssseeet.
Yes...you WILL be very upset with your team getting squashed...VERY upset..I smell that as well.

Somehow they got the finalscore wrong, but Washington's post game record right. :D

You really have to look at this logically. One of the best secondaries in the league, coupled with quick coverage linebackers can shut down pretty much anybody. Not only that, but the skins have only allowed one pass play over 30 yards all year.... i smelll an upppppssseeet.

I have a funny feeling that Skins fans are going to be surprised at just how good this offense is. This isn't some run of the mill good team that happens to be better with the pass than the run. This is a historically good passing offense that is also very good at running the ball.

Not only that, but I have a hard time seeing how Washington puts up 24 points considering that their scoring this season is 16, 20, 17, 34, 14 and 21. Only one of those teams has a defense as good as NE's.

There is nothing wrong with optimism. I just don't see it amounting to anything.

You really have to look at this logically. One of the best secondaries in the league, coupled with quick coverage linebackers can shut down pretty much anybody. Not only that, but the skins have only allowed one pass play over 30 yards all year.... i smelll an upppppssseeet.

Don't worry, after today, we'll never see this guy again !

Another troll bites the dust. I think only one came back and wished us luck. This guy dosen't seem like the type to do that, with nothing to claim, they have nothing to say.

After last week, I'm expecting the defense to pitch a shutout and the offense will thus gradually blow the Redskins away.

Pat Kirwan, who is one of the more knowledgeable NFL writers, has the Patriots winning 42-10. Take that for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes