PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Football season silver lining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich<3TheWoodhead

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I hate it when football season is over as much as anyone. However, the second most exciting part of football (other than the games themselves) is what happens from now until game One. The transactions, signings, draft chatter. So as much as I hate the empty Football-less Sunday feeling who else is with me when it comes to seeing what excitement and change happen in the coming months? ( holy run on sentence batman)

I hate it when football season is over as much as anyone. However, the second most exciting part of football (other than the games themselves) is what happens from now until game One. The transactions, signings, draft chatter. So as much as I hate the empty Football-less Sunday feeling who else is with me when it comes to seeing what excitement and change happen in the coming months? ( holy run on sentence batman)

From now through Labor Day 32 fan bases have reasons to feel optimistic about the team that they follow and root for. Credit the savvy business people of the NFL for making the league into something their customers can follow and talk about twelve months a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes