http://www.footballoutsiders.com/2007/10/09/ramblings/dvoa-ratings/5585/ A few notes from Week 5 : They have us ranked with the second best rating ever behind the '99 Rams. Of course, last year's Bears had the third best ever but were unable to keep it up. Although they have our past schedule ranked 30th in the league, they have Dallas' ranked at 32nd. Although they have our offense #2 and Dallas' #3, there is a HUGE gap between the two . . . 42.5% better than league average vs. 26%. Defensively, also, we are 22.3% better than league average vs. Dallas' 12.8%. They have our game at Indy as a virtual tie. Our DVOA beats Indy by 16% but I heard Aaron on a WEEI interview saying that they give 17% for HF according to their ratings. Sammy Morris is the second ranked RB and Maroney is a still very good 9th. Their "Success Rates" - which is a successful run for the situation - are a VERY good 61% and 63%. That's 3rd and 4th in the league. For Dallas, Barber and Jones are ranked 20th and 45th in success rate with 48% and 33%. Barber is still ranked 4th overall which means he has a lot of big plays to overcome a lot of bad ones in which a run isn't successful (getting 2 yards on 2nd and 3 for example). Randy Moss is the #1 ranked WR with an ungodly 81% Catch%. This includes all throws to him, including bad throws. Owens has a 45% Catch%. Crayton is Dallas highest ranked WR and he has a 63% Catch% which is the same as Stallworth's - Welker has a very impressive 75%. Jason Witten and Ben Watson are the #2 and #3 ranked TE behind Gates. Not surprisingly (with the RB # and sack #), our OL is ranked #2 (behind Indy). Dallas' is ranked #14. Our DL is ranked #3 while Dallas' is ranked #6.