Welcome to PatsFans.com

Food Stamps (ha ha ha ha)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 1 / -9

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Conservative News Service, that is an unbiased source...

[​IMG]
  3. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +283 / 4 / -9

totally predictable response........

BTW, who did romney give gifts to that were paiud by taxpayer dollars?
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Who paiud for them?? Do not know... check your spelling, your comments are idiotic...
  5. Kid~Brady

Kid~Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Lol, I knew someone was going to point that out, I chuckled a bit when I read it. :p
  6. Kid~Brady

Kid~Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

While I understand your frustrations Illegal, its kinda give and take. I don't agree with all of the free handouts and things either, I think government should be limited, well, the handouts and entitlements given should be limited I should say. As someone in the middle class, I dislike the fact that people are getting over on the rest of the economy in some instances but these people that own corporations are not that different.

They reap their profits off of people like me and you, people who work hard for the dollar. You purchase their products and fatten their pockets even more, I think they should want to give back to the economy because of this. They don't build their wealth without the people to supply the business.

Again, I feel you and see your points of views as well but each side has their faults.
  7. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +283 / 4 / -9

Profit generally comes at the expense of someone. If they are coming at your expense, that's because of the choices you have made. 4 out 6 properties that I have purchased in my life have come at the expense of someone else's situations. That's life .... Get on the bus, try to run beside the bus, get dragged by the bus, get run over by the bus...... It your call
  8. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -1

9. Kid~Brady

Kid~Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Right.

I meant more for corporations, not forclosures and the sort. Just how revenue is generated for the "rich" people. I would never take anything away from the people that have built the business from the groud up, from scratch, however, they allocate their profits from the middle class mainly and our "hard working dollars". You're right, its our choice to purchase these things personally but I think because of this, they shouldn't reject giving back into to economy just a little more than the rest of us.

Now, I also don't think they should be raped by government and its hideous tax proposals by democrats but maybe they can afford to pay a little more, I mean without us, they don't have business in general. I understand all of the tax liabilities thats being bestowed upon them and this is the main reason we might hit the fiscal cliff.

I just don't think its fair to give them "tax breaks" as much as the middle class. We make up the majority of the world and we keep their business flowing and their pockets full. Just my take on it.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -10

PUBLIC corporations are no longer beneficial to society. We have allowed them to exist only because they benefitted our society. Now that they're dragging everyone down, maybe it's time to change the game?

I'd fully support making the publically traded corporation a thing of the past. To hell with Wall Street.
  11. Kid~Brady

Kid~Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You're right, they, along with their money-making habits, rule the world. I understand the business side of things as well, so I respect business and the ability to generate wealth, its interesting. I remember taking a corporate taxation class and these are some of the things we focused on, why corporations function the way they do. Its always to avoid as much tax liability as possible, and to be fair, we all do it.

Everybody wants to hold onto their dollar, especially in these trying times. Corporations feel like they are being held hostage with the taxes being imposed on them, hence the layoffs and other "routes" to save their money. It will never change from their POVs, NEVER.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012