PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FlyboyPatsFan checking in

FlyboyPatsFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there,

After months putting up with message boards full of trolls and pats haters, I found PatsFans.com. Sweet! I can't tell you what a relief it is to find coherent discussions containing useful facts, well articulated opinions, and reasonably argued disagreements. I haven't lurked here long enough to figure out if it's because posters must register or that the list is well moderated, but a tip of the cap to the participants here.

I'm still sick over the SB loss and still can't bring myself to watch the game on the DVR. Oh well, time to look to the future. The "flyboy" part of my screen name isn't related to anything professional, but I do own and travel a lot in a small plane (which I wrote about at www.iPerformax.com/flyabout/flyabout.html)

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of knowledgable people here who make the discussions informative and it's a great place to find out information, breaking news, etc.

Thanks again, and welcome aboard! - Ian

Hi there,

After months putting up with message boards full of trolls and pats haters, I found PatsFans.com. Sweet! I can't tell you what a relief it is to find coherent discussions containing useful facts, well articulated opinions, and reasonably argued disagreements. I haven't lurked here long enough to figure out if it's because posters must register or that the list is well moderated, but a tip of the cap to the participants here.

I'm still sick over the SB loss and still can't bring myself to watch the game on the DVR. Oh well, time to look to the future. The "flyboy" part of my screen name isn't related to anything professional, but I do own and travel a lot in a small plane (which I wrote about at www.iPerformax.com/flyabout/flyabout.html)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back