PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flutie's Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
is being ripped by felger on his show. apparently he thinks its odd BB had a press conf for flutie leaving but nothing about vinateri or mcginest leaving..

cant he leave this alone?..making some news out of nothing.
honestly i didnt even occur to me this way personally..and these guys are the voice of the fans supposedly.

I didn't know that WIllie or Adam retired...did I miss something???

Last edited by a moderator:
Pats726 said:
i dont know ..somehow they want to bring up vinateri leaving all the time and BB not "addressing" it. not sure what is there to address.

Felger is not the biggest Flutie fan. He ripped the big deal being made over the drop kick after that game too. It likely has much to do with his attending BU.

SVN said:
is being ripped by felger on his show. apparently he thinks its odd BB had a press conf for flutie leaving but nothing about vinateri or mcginest leaving.
I'd be willing to bet Belichick would have attended a press conference if McGinest or our previous kicker had retired. But they didn't.

Pats726 said:

Exactly.

________

Last edited by a moderator:
now they are ripping the drop kick and the show of it today in the press conferences and also ripping the miami game with respect to the mail hary
BB's comment that the drop kick was the most fun is also being ripped.
felger is becoming like borges...its like WWE ...wrestlers turning bad and good :)

I think it's becomming apparent that Flutie may have had a little something goin on with Mrs Felger. It explains Felgie's obsession with Flutie and his constant diatribes. Get over it Felgie and perform your husbandly duties.

Or I will.

(Do not fwd this post to my wife)

Last edited:
I had to turn him off...football talk yes..BUT nonsensical...if he thinks he is going to get an audience this way....NOT happeneing..

What the hell has become of Felger?
He finally tells us today is the day he will talk football and then he proceeds to spend the next hour ripping into BB and Flutie.

I do not see any need to rip the guy....he is the "local kid made good" and has been a real popular guy around here. Plus, he represents his chosen charity - autismn - very well.

Grow up Felger and try actually talking football, if you can remember how. What a dissapointment he is.

I do think it speaks volumes about BB's current relationship with Vinatraitor that BB hasn't said anything about his contribution to the Pats (there was a McGinest comment delivered via press release.)

Only the Red Sox hold press conferences for players who go to other teams.

The Vinitrator is dead to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back