PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flutie named special teams player of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltshater

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Ha Ha! The drop kick thread lives on. :rocker:

awwwwwwh ..... can't believe it! cool! .... a little humor meets a little humor.

............. the Flutie legend is a live and well !

Last edited:
This is so pathetic it is actually funny. What a joke...just like that "miracle in Miami" his "great" career in the great white north (where people who are not worthy of the NFL play) and now his "legendary" drop kick. Go away Dougie - GO AWAY!!!!

Does that meltdown suffice? LOL!

coltshater said:
Ha Ha! The drop kick thread lives on. :rocker:

Look what a drop kick can do for you. I passed a couple of playgounds and kids were doing drop kicks. Same with a couple of nursing home that I went bye.

Heard on the radio that there was a new dance called, you guessed it, 'the drop kick." :rofl:

Last edited:
Garbanza said:
This is so pathetic it is actually funny. What a joke...just like that "miracle in Miami" his "great" career in the great white north (where people who are not worthy of the NFL play) and now his "legendary" drop kick. Go away Dougie - GO AWAY!!!!

I can't tell from here... is that vein popping out in your forehead now? :p

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I can't tell from here... is that vein popping out in your forehead now? :p

ROTFLMAO!! :rofl:

I hate to say it but this is along the lines of Bruschi winning for that Buffalo game when he came back. Sentimentality seems to play a huge role.

What dropkick? :D

I agree with you

Garbanza said:

I haven't liked Flutie from the first time I met him......he is a arrogant little bastard......and like someone said a media whore........there is WAY too much attention being paid to a irrelevant thing that was done solely to imbue (got this from Flutie2phelan) or infuse a little "legacy" for a guy that has done very little in his career in the NFL.....I am surprised that BB would get caught up in something this stupid....at the expense of his team (ie..not playing to win against the doofins and capping it with a ridiculous/laughable play with no meaning........and then saying "of course we were trying to win the game).....

Garbanza said:

My question is why doesn't Phelan get any credit for the Miracle in Miami. To me he had the harder part of the play, catching the ball in all that traffic.

well, that was a sweet dropkick

I have practiced a little bit in the past few days, and it's a lot harder than it looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes