PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio (of PFT) coming to his senses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too little, too late from Florio, I'd say, 'though I suppose it's nice to read something halfway sane and somewhat fair. But want an example of chicken$h!t reporting? Here:

on Sunday against the Redskins, the Pats kept pressing in the fourth quarter, running the score up to 52-7. Though no one from the Redskins openly spoke about the Patriots and the cheating scandal, the speculation is someone from the team sounded off privately and word of it got back to Belichick.

"The speculation is..." - what a totally ridiculous, useless, LAME phrase to use. You can say ANYTHING with that. "The speculation is....Florio has sex with chipmunks." "The speculation is...Pro Football Talk is an Al Qaeda front." Lazy journalism is at its zenith, and even when it's semi "in support" of the Patriots, it bugs the crap out of me.

In fact, it's articles like this - which say GOOD things about the Patriots - that we should call out this kind of shoddy reporting as much, if not more so, as in the articles that blast the team.

Last edited:
Dungy has never heard of anyone taping signals in the game even though his O-Line coach is the best in the business? "Spy gate is a very sad day for the NFL, Kraft will have to answer for anything that happens vs. the Patriots from now on".

I think this will be a blow out. I am hoping it is. Dungy deserves it.

I think linking the videotaping to the results of any of these games is simply wrong. It has nothing to do with anyone "coming to his senses". It's just speculation (no better or worse than what I'm writing now).

I think that this is the way BB has always coached and will always coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back