Welcome to PatsFans.com

Florio is unbelievable

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Rob0729, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +508 / 5 / -1

From PFT:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

So if hypothetically the Colts win 51-7 next weekend and Manning is still passing in fourth quarter up 44-0, that won't be the line because the line is 52-7, not 51-7? BS
  2. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Randall WHO?????????? Get that guy a skirt and a pair of pumps and take his jersey and helmet away now! Loser.
  3. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

It was definitely pouring it on, but I think Godfrey should show respect for the game and play defense.

Campbell should hold onto the ball. Maybe Gibbs should ahve given his right tackle help with Vrabel
  4. Solaris

Solaris Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Boohoo....16-0 and a million records. The league pissed off this coach/team and there is no turning back now for them. As the coach said, (and many others) it's the offenses job to score. THe defense is to stop them. STFU Godfrey. You don't like it? Good, then stop them. You want to see them again? Good, 52 points will make me smile everytime.
  5. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

This is so absurd.

The 49ers beat Denver in the SB 55-10. They were called dominant.
    The Bears beat the Pats 46-10. They were called dominant.
    The Cowboys beat the Bills 52-17. They were called dominant.
    The Giants beat the 49ers in the playoffs 49-3. They were called dominant.
    Gibbs and his Redskins beat the Rams in the playoffs 51-7. They were called dominant.
    The Bears won the title 73-0. They were called dominant.

The Pats win 52-7 and they receive criticism? Only from those with no historical perspective on the game.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  6. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

This is coming from a guy that probably didn't play today. What a loser!

I like this quote the best from Godfrey: "I hope we can see them again, definitely".

Ok buddy, your team will be lucky to win the division, let alone make playoffs. In fact, the Redskins will need a miracle that Eli Manning and Tony Romo get hit by a car, or suddly retires for the Redskins to have any chance for the East crown. One last thing Randall Godfrey; if your team somehow meets the Pats again, you won't be playing!
  7. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Gibbs would never do that, never.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=65252

The Redskins also beat the 49ers 52-17 two seasons ago.
  8. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

how about the onside kick ? or campbell and portis still being in the game.?
  9. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Nothing says class more than listing your own head coach at the top of your "classiest" list.
  10. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

you forgot steve young against the chargers
  11. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +508 / 5 / -1

In a way, I don't blame Godfrey. I would be upset if I was embarrassed like the Redskins were today. But when he calms down, he needs to realize that he needs to point the finger at himself and his teammates.

Florio, on the other hand, is just piling on. Since no one cares about his endless posts about spygate anymore his new antiPats rant that started last week is the Pats running up the score on opponents. As others have pointed, out it happens a lot more than he and others want to admit.
  12. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

"I've been coaching too long," Belichick said. "I remember being on that side. When I was coaching defense it was my job to keep the score down, not theirs. When you're playing defense it's your job to stop them. It's not [the offense's] job to not score. It's like I tell the offense, what the [bleep] do you think I send you guys out there for? To punt? We have a punt team for that. That's not your job. Your job is to go out there and score points. If you come off the field and you haven't scored points you haven't done your job."

somehow no media outlet is showing this. BB gets hit hard becaus he doesnt say this in the press conferences .Just give one word answers which people assume that he is guilty.
  13. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +603 / 6 / -0

It's amazing, really. This team has been so good, week after week, that observers are reduced to criticizing them for...being too good.
  14. FirstAndGoal

FirstAndGoal Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0

F'em.

They've already determined that the Pats cheated to win and now they want mercy when the dogs are turned loose? What happened to all the "Pats only won by 3 points" talk? What happened to the "I don't consider them a dynasty because they didn't dominate teams" talk? F'em. If Indy beats us, I'll give'em props. I still say we rape, pillage, and burn our way through the league until someone stops us. After all, we're "classless" right? :D
  15. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

We're only half way through the season.

At some point Pat's fans are just gonna have to sack up and quit posting or whining about crap posted on an internet football Rumor site that itself clearly crosses the line when it includes a freakin' lawyers opinion on how the game he's watched his whole life from a couch is supposed to be played.
  16. Peytonsbetter

Peytonsbetter Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Peyton won't be IN the game if the Colt's are up 44-0. He left todays game with the Colt's up 31-7. Just fyi.
  17. bradmahn

bradmahn Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

When the Eagles put up fifty against the Lions earlier this season no one said a word about them "running the score up." I'm used to it, and I've gotten sick of players *****in because the Pats are too good. "We can't stop them, so they're supposed to stop themselves." Get used to it, folks, it's gonna be happenin' all year.
  18. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

crazy huh.... when you stink no one likes you, when you are great no one likes you.
  19. Brady to Brown

Brady to Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He will be in next weeks game until the end :singing:

Book it.
  20. NEPat

NEPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

1. The Patriots are absolutely running it up. There is little doubt about that.

2. To act like Belichick is the first coach in the history of the NFL to do that is a little ridiculous.

3. Belichick is going to keep on doing it, so if it hurts everyone's feelings, they should look away.

4. The Redskins players should be ashamed of themselves. They gave up on that game. Hell, even the winless Dolphins didn't do that.

5. It's fine if they want payback, I would assume that's the natural reaction. It's not happening this year though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.