PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio Calls Out Ray Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked the story better if it listed all of Lewis' known transgressions.

Double murder.

Nothing to do with numerous children.

PEDs.

All while pretending to be righteous.

That's what that clown Sharpe should have pursued.

That's what someone should have written about.

Florio did better than most but he still fell short.

Lying to the police is stupid. The smart play is not to talk to them at all, beyond "Here's my lawyer's card" and "I need to make some phone calls". Martha Stewart can explain the "why" to those who don't accept my advice.

Yep give them your name and then call your lawyer lol cops will use anything you say and turn it against you.

If so, I'd get a truckload of the stuff and hose down our entire defensive backfield starting with Glass IR Dowling

Storys going to break how he got the deer idea from Belichick and were going to get docked 1 mil and 3 first round picks.

I am happy for Ihedigbo more than any other Raven.....I believe he gave his all here when called in to play safety when injuries mounted and he did a decent job considering he has severe limited talent at the pro level.

I was most happy for Reed and Matt Birk. Flacco was a distant third, although even that's more schadenfreude, since it means that the Ravens now have to bite the bullet and give him Drew Brees money.

...Just a complete joke of a franchise.

...that has won two SB's since 2000 and has gone to three of the last five AFCCG's. I think there are plenty of reasons to like and dislike virtually every team in the league. Four AFCCG's and two Lombardi's since 2000...that puts them second only to the Pats with six and three as far as I can see.

I agree with a lot of what you say, have no respect for Ray Lewis and don't particularly "like" the Ravens, but it's hard to call them a "complete joke."

...that has won two SB's since 2000 and has gone to three of the last five AFCCG's. I think there are plenty of reasons to like and dislike virtually every team in the league. Four AFCCG's and two Lombardi's since 2000...that puts them second only to the Pats with six and three as far as I can see.

I agree with a lot of what you say, have no respect for Ray Lewis and don't particularly "like" the Ravens, but it's hard to call them a "complete joke."

In that post it was obvious I was talking about professionalism and being a half decent human being, not football performance. On the other hand, I'm sure if you jacked up Welker, Ninkovich and Hernandez yes, we'd be seeing more Suggs-esque roid-rage but our team would likely do better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes