PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio being a **** again about Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Florio is that he occasionally still has news that is interesting and important. So he recently gave the breakdown on Kaepernick's contract, and that changed the whole story from "How can the 49ers be so dumb?" to "That's a very team-friendly contract that's going to make Kaepernick earn every year". My answer: don't read Florio but rely on the fact that, if he has something worthwhile to say, someone on this board will kindly tell us what it is.

If Tom wants to play QB until he's 45, he might wind up in another uniform. I don't see Bill buying into the odds when TB is looking for a contract on the other side of 40

:(

The Sqeelers and the Jest are in such disarray, that they need to legitimize their failures with "theories"... "The Pats win because they cheat., The Pats lose because TB and BB are old and cant cheat anymore." It's good to have rent free space in their heads. :)

Why read anything he has to say. I stopped reading him years ago ... Glad I did.
The man has been off base so many times over the years it's amazing he still has
a following.( but some people are masochist )

Florio being a ****? No way!

Brady will be winning his 4th SB ring this season. I don't think he cares what irrelevant individuals think about him. We shouldn't care either.

I wonder who will pen the article when Florios son doesn't make it to the NFL or gets into some trouble with the law. I bet you Florio would still be busy bashing Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots