PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Floored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson AND Terry Bradshaw just said on the FOX pre-game show that the Pats could absolutely go undefeated...

Said that "Spygate" was the worst thing to happen to the rest of the league in terms of giving the Patriots focus.

Personally, I just want to get through the season without any major injuries and watch this team do something special.

I watched that also.

Like you said DB........Special Season.......say no more!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Johnson AND Terry Bradshaw just said on the FOX pre-game show that the Pats could absolutely go undefeated...

Said that "Spygate" was the worst thing to happen to the rest of the league in terms of giving the Patriots focus.

Personally, I just want to get through the season without any major injuries and watch this team do something special.

Amen. The media just won't leave us the F' alone. Like you I just hope that we stay healthy enough and continue to improve as the season progresses.

Way too early, for that type of talk. Lets see after the 10th game, cross-fingers.

Way too early, for that type of talk. Lets see after the 10th game, cross-fingers.

The way this team is constituted, barring injury, I think it's OK to at least discuss the possibility.

I'm with BB on this one.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

To many games in a season. And the Pats still have to play some very good teams.

It's pretty funny that people are talking about this after 2 games. Gimme a break.

Aint gonna happen

Last edited:

I'm with you. After game 10 its worth discussing. Right now it's way too early, even though this team does look great.

Our schedule gets very tough down the strech. Sorry, but I just can't see it. There's Indy, Dallas, Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh and even Miami. It's possible, but not likely.

The Patriots D has been really good, but has also given up long drives for TDs in each of the 3 games. It's not out of the question to think someone will string that together a bit, and really challenge us. I thihk it's way too early to talk undefeated in any real way - beyond the fun of just a messageboard. In other words, the media needs to shut the F up.

Call me paranoid, but I think the people bringing it up want to hurt the Pats. Ya know, let the players get caught up in it and lose focus? If I'm BB, I use this against my team and thats exactly what I tell them. Frankly, I think it's impossible today to go 16-0 and have a good post season unless you have ridiculous depth.

Think about it. If we went undefeated, we'd clinch the division early as hell. Thus, I wonder if BB would want to play Brady past week 15? I dunno man..there is just so many little things like focus, durability and incredible luck to go 16-0. Just remember, the Colts and Bears were a lot closer then we are and the second they brought it up, they lost.

Just like with the guys who pick darkhorse candidates to win the Super Bowl every year, all these guys just want to say "I told you so" by making the prediction of 19-0 now

It means nothing... its all for their ego - if they're right they'll remind everyone, if they're wrong you'll never hear about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes