PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flip Flop Felger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
He's at it again...Flipping back eith the team after Minnesota..and then now off again..what a complete stooge...
And now he's attacking the Krafts ..saying how good it is that the team has all this money left over..so the Krafts can eat..Does he really believe the manure from his mouth?? He flip flops all over the place..accord9ing to how the team is doing...and now attacks the Krafts..and the fact there is money on the table...He couldn't run a pee wee team if his life depended on it...yet have a clue as to what to do with any pro team..BACK to the midwest for that loser..

he has been like that all along but the worst what i heard a little bit today towards the end was when he was trying to setup dillon as being happy with the team...saying as much as he looked happy after loss...last week also i think he was trying to create a story with dillon and today too...saying he kept himself out from that 50 yard run till the 12 mins into the 3rd quarter etc etc
Seems like he has an agenda against dillon...
reminds me of that jack*** in globe who writes for the sox who tries to create perceived rifts within the team

thanks for the felger update, do you know what he had for breakfast, and when the last time he went to the bathroom, those updates would be helpful to,also do you know what hes says about the stock market, that would be helpfull to

Fans are driven by the team, sports talkers are driven by the ratings.. for some reason there is a deep seated belief that the more controversial they are means more listeners. Personally I prefer to listen to the believers, than the skeptics.

GJAJ15 said:
Fans are driven by the team, sports talkers are driven by the ratings.. for some reason there is a deep seated belief that the more controversial they are means more listeners. Personally I prefer to listen to the believers, than the skeptics.
Very true..and I would rather hear /real football talk than skeptical whiners...it is probably true that his ratings have been low and that is the reason he's controversial..but somehow,
the better sports talkers..who talk about the sport and not the peripheral garbage do not seem appealing to the management..WHy else would his show go from more knowledge based to the sewer...I can only take a few minutes of him usually..if even that..very poor indeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes