Welcome to PatsFans.com

FLEOA to Obama: Were not Terrorists

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Aug 8, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +288 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Like I told you before Obama told a group that advocates the return of California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico to Mexico and the explusion of all you "whites" and yes, even those that look like you too Obama, that ICE agents were "Terrorists".

FLEO "Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association" wrote Obama a letter in protest:

The letter from the Association’s National President Art Gordon states: “On behalf of the 26,000 members of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA), I take great exception to your disparaging remark, ‘
communities are terrorized by ICE immigration raids.’

“While the dedicated men and women of ICE endeavor to carry out their dangerous and noble missions, you somehow felt compelled to characterize their efforts as something akin to terrorizing

I'm looking forward to his apology, although I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

A true Far Left Wing Liberal "despise's" law and order and all those enforcing it, law and order is great threat to the Left Wing Loons, Prince Barack is the Messiah And Lord to the Left Wing Loons.

IN THE ABSENCE OF LAW AND ORDER SOCIETY WILL SURELY DESTROY ITSELF

LEFT WING LOONS USE THE CONSTITUTION TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION

Popular Bumper Sticker From The 1960's:
    "If You Don't Like Cops The Next Time Your In Trouble Call A Hippie"

:bricks:

3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

He shouldn't apologize, he's 100% correct. ICE raids are brutal and inhumane. They separated parents from children and handcuff people for the crime of trying to make a better life fore their families. Good for Obama on this one, hopefully he has the balls to stand up to these head cases. Using fear and intimidation on innocent people is terrorism.

4. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +288 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Stop reading the news, we never seperate families, we never even encounter children!!

ICE raids are conducted at WORKPLACES!! I wonder where exactly the woman who Obama said had her suckling child ripped from her breast was? There are no kids there. Everyone arrested is asked about where the children are, and if one parent is not there, they are realased from custody.

When was the last time, someone arrested a crack dealer, and then had to worry about where his kids were?

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Not the Cops fault it's the parents fault, I would never do anything to put my children in that spot, it's against the law to enter this country illegally if you break this law and you get caught then you better get ready to pay the price.

If I should decide to rob a bank to provide a better life for my children and if I am caught I also would have to pay the price.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +539 / 6 / -2

Innocent people? They broke the law in coming here ILLEGALLY. i guess we shouldn't even bother having immigration laws. Just let everyone walk across freely since we shoudn't throw out anyone that gets in.

7. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Yeah you're right they're criminals.:rolleyes:

I'm sure that starving families who risk life and limb to cross the desert into the United States so they can wash your dishes and mow your lawn are "criminals." Let the demonization commence.

Sorry I forgot I'm talking to people who were lucky enough to have been born here, to ancestors that came over under the same circumstances when there were no immigration laws, and therefore have every right to judge, hate and spit on people whose lives are more difficult than they'll ever know.

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Source or imagination???

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Again:
    Do starving families have the right to approach you on the street and rob you, that also is illegal.

10. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

No. Which is why it's good that that isn't what we're talking about.

11. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +288 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/07/obamas_remarks_to_la_raza.html

Here is Obama's prepaired speech, as delivered to La Raza

The system isn't working when 12 million people live in hiding, and hundreds of thousands cross our borders illegally each year; when companies hire undocumented immigrants instead of legal citizens to avoid paying overtime or to avoid a union; when communities are terrorized by ICE immigration raids - when nursing mothers are torn from their babies, when children come home from school to find their parents missing, when people are detained without access to legal counsel.

I challenge Obama to produce this women that he claims had her child ripped from her breast!! He is a lying hispandering POS!!!

ps McCain isn't much better on this subject, he too also spoke to this hate group.

12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

So Obama didn't actually call ICE "terrorists?" Got it. Thanks for the update.

13. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +288 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

No, he wasid that they were being terrorized by ICE raids, gee what would you call the people conducting these raids.

Where is the mother, I challenge him to produce her!!!!!!!!!!!!

For thos of you that are unfamilair with the real La Raza, the one behind the curtian, here they are:
    http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

The myth of Aztlan can best be explained by California's Santa Barbara School District's Chicano Studies textbook, "The Mexican American Heritage" by East Los Angeles high school teacher Carlos Jimenez. On page 84 there is a redrawn map of Mexico and the United States, showing Mexico with a full one-third more territory, all of it taken back from the United States. On page 107, it says "Latinos are now realizing that the power to control Aztlan may once again be in their hands."

Shown are the "repatriated" eight or nine states including Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington. According to the school text, Mexico is supposed to regain these territories as they rightly belong to the "mythical" homeland of Aztlan. On page 86, it says "...a free-trade agreement...promises...if Mexico is to allow the U.S. to invest in Mexico...then Mexico should...be allowed to freely export...Mexican labor. Obviously this would mean a re-evaluation of the border between the two countries as we know it today." Jimenez's Aztlan myth is further amplified at MEChA club meetings held at Santa Barbara Public Schools..

The book, paid for by American tax payers, cites no references or footnotes, leaving school children totally dependent on their teacher to separate fact from opinion and political propaganda. The book teaches separatism, victimization, nationalism, completely lacks patriotism towards the United States, and promotes an open border policy. The book is 100 percent editorial -- the opinions of the author.

14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

I think you are a fraud, my experience on all levels of law enforcement from local police to FBI agents this much anger is way out of line and usually symptomatic of rogue officers... either that or you live your life vicariously through others misfortune.

Your anger precludes any semblance of common sense or good judgement, people like you often get into more trouble they can handle and then get fired...

15. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

FTW:

[​IMG]

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +539 / 6 / -2

FTW's Italian? Waaay Easta'weekend! :D

17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I'm staying in the dugout for this thread. :p

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Me too, but I have to keep saying this "Law Enforcement aren't the Liberals favorite people" most liberals look down their noses at all Cops that is of course unless it is them getting mugged, Cops represent "accountability and discipline" things the liberal hates.

:bricks:

19. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +288 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Now Obama's fellow Congressman from Illinois is following in Obama's footsteps:

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/08/08/democrat-rep-gutierrez-calls-ice-agents-gestapo/

Democrat Rep. Gutierrez Calls ICE Agents “Gestapo”

Adopting the rhetoric of the radical left, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) explicitly compared the actions of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to those of Nazi Germany’s most infamous secret police force, the Gestapo.

In response to that despicable comparison, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is joining officials of the Department of Homeland Security in condemning Mr. Gutierrez’s statement as an affront to law enforcement agencies and the rule of law.

Congressman Gutierrez has been a long-time proponent of amnesty and opponent of immigration enforcement. He even went so far recently as to openly call for a suspension of all such immigration enforcement actions until Congress passes “comprehensive” immigration reform.

However, in an article appearing in the online publication The Politico on Aug. 6, Gutierrez lowered himself to using inflammatory rhetoric simply unacceptable for a member of Congress. “You know who is in charge now? The Gestapo agents at Homeland Security. They are in charge,” Gutierrez told The Politico.

The head of ICE has asked Auntie Nancy to discipline him, I'm holding my breath waiting for this.

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

In The Absence
    Of Law And Order
    Society Will Surely
    Destroy Itself