PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flacco's prep this week includes riding a skateboard!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He barely made it 10 feet, lol. At 6'6", 250lbs, uncoordinated with statuesque like posture it must've looked like Lurch riding a banana on wheels.

Attachments

• lurch4.jpg
    lurch4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
He barely made it 10 feet, lol. At 6'6", 250lbs, uncoordinated with statuesque like posture it must've looked like Lurch riding a banana on wheels.

Or Bledsoe running the QB sneak.

I'm not saying he is the most fleet of foot but he also isn't the slowest/most statuesque guy. He'd torch Brady in a foot race but that isn't saying much.

Joe Flacco 1st NFL Touchdown - YouTube

Last edited:
It's not so much that CityOfChampions as there's assumed risk you take on being a professional sports person. There's probability of greater risk of doing yourself harm by slipping in your bathroom, it's more the mentality that you need to employ risk aversion assessment, no matter how incidental or small the scenario.

I agree that the story is negligible at best it's more the risk assessment that I'm interested in.

I have a feeling your kids won't be allowed to leave their bedroom until they are 21. The world is too dangerous.

I have a feeling your kids won't be allowed to leave their bedroom until they are 21. The world is too dangerous.
On the contrary, I'm quite the thrill seeker. I once licked the inside of an envelope to make it stick. On the odd occasion, if I'm feeling really adventurous I put my left shoe on before my right shoe. It's exhilarating.

The point isn't about Flacco enjoying a skateboard (I completely agree the story is negligible at best), it's more about employing risk averse behaviours near fairly important events as a professional.

Getting injured in training is a risk you can take, breaking your wrist in a skateboard fall is avoidable. That's all I'm arguing.

I hope he is smart enough to avoid using vending machines.

More people are killed each year from vending machines than sharks.

Y'all are lucky Joe didn't hurt himself. We got Tyrod Taylor.

Y'all are lucky Joe didn't hurt himself. We got Tyrod Taylor.

Tyrod Taylor was spotted drinking from a water cooler. Rumor he may have hit the "hot" side on accident. Any word on his condition? Can't believe a player would do something as stupid as drink from a water cooler. That's why trainers walk around with this cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back