Which QB?

• Flacco

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the last post listing the 11th...SO FAR...there will be more if you continue to arrogantly run your mouth....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...731-ot-norv-turner-burns-rex-ryan-page14.html

just read back...it's all there...YOU pompously declared Rex did what NO COACH has ever done except for "less than you can count on one hand!!!!!!"...you got it rammed back down your lying throat and disappeared...now YOU, a despicable lying Rat fan are telling ME to "look it up!!!"???? Does your arrogance have no "ceiling!!!!!" like your pablum puking "Brady twilight!!!Sanchez unlimited ceiling!!!" ?

I expect more ridiculous stupidity out of you, like your unbelievably stupid remark that Belichick didn't win the Super Bowl until year three....

Unfortunately this isn't what I said, and only shows that you failed to grasp the topic at hand. The statement that I made was that you can count on one hand the amount of coaches that have done what Rex has done in their first 2 seasons as HC. Belichick didn't win a SB until year 7. I like how you conveniently forget he coached the Browns for 5 years and managed to win 1 playoff game.

When did I say Sanchez had an unlimited ceiling? Wtf does that even mean?

Your posts wreak of ad hominem attacks and straw man arguments.

The girl wasn't underage, young sure but not illegal, so that point is irrelevant and immature to bring up in a football discussion.

I would expect nothing less from you though, my friends who are Patriots fans who post on this site warn me of someone named "Joker" who is the biggest homer the board has ever seen.

I know what they mean now.

Sanchez has been closer twice in the last 2 years than Brady has in the last 3, by the way.

(No I'm not saying Sanchez is better or even close to Brady, what I am saying that your "he has never been close" comment is again irrelevant and shows how sadly your homerism clogs your mind from talking logical football.)

Keep bringing up points that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread topic though, it's funny.

points like "Sanchez has been closer twice in the last two than Brady"? What does Brady have to do with the O.P....wait...don't answer that...I refuse to humor abject morons...

Unfortunately this isn't what I said, and only shows that you failed to grasp the topic at hand. The statement that I made was that you can count on one hand the amount of coaches that have done what Rex has done in their first 2 seasons as HC. Belichick didn't win a SB until year 7. I like how you conveniently forget he coached the Browns for 5 years and managed to win 1 playoff game.

When did I say Sanchez had an unlimited ceiling? Wtf does that even mean?

Your posts wreak of ad hominem attacks and straw man arguments.

YOUR stated parameters were "in his first two years"...BB won the Super Bowl with the Pats his SECOND year with the Patriots...you keep harping on THIS as the fatal flaw in the other TEN head coaches who FAR SURPASSED Rex Ryan in their first two seasons argument...you were NEVER in this argument to start with....but keep flailing Don Quixote

Last edited:
points like "Sanchez has been closer twice in the last two than Brady"? What does Brady have to do with the O.P....wait...don't answer that...I refuse to humor abject morons...

Nothing, it was in response to your post about Tom Brady, not the OP

Usually when I quote another post, I am replying to that post.

(hint, this one's directed at you)

Last edited:
YOUR stated parameters were "in his first two years"...BB won the Super Bowl with the Pats his SECOND year with the Patriots...you keep harping on THIS as the fatal flaw in the other TEN head coaches who FAR SURPASSED Rex Ryan in their first two seasons argument...you were NEVER in this argument to start with....but keep flailing Don Quixote

This is a reading comprehension fail and shows limited intelligence. His first 2 years as HC. Belichick's tenure with the Patriots started on his 6th year as a Head Coach. You can't be a 2nd year head coach twice. This is just an epic fail all around. You quoted me and still couldn't get it right.

http://communities.sportsnet.ca/ser...pic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

I'm not really sure who I'd pick.

I think Flacco is probably the better QB overall, but I think Sanchez has shown he can be decent and mistake-free in the playoffs, which Flacco hasn't. And the playoffs is when it matters, so as much as it pains me to say, I'd have to go with Sanchez.

This. 10char

This is a reading comprehension fail and shows limited intelligence. His first 2 years as HC. Belichick's tenure with the Patriots started on his 6th year as a Head Coach. You can't be a 2nd year head coach twice. This is just an epic fail all around. You quoted me and still couldn't get it right.

http://communities.sportsnet.ca/ser...pic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

YOU are using semantics to attempt to wipe the 11 eggs off your face....Belichick's tenure as Patriot HC is its own entity....YOU are changing the parameters of your original post..there are still TEN other coaches posted with better records than Ryan, rendering your original post laughably ridiculous...keep trolling though....

1.John Madden..Raiders

2.Tom Flores...Raiders

3.Joe Gibbs...Redskins

4.Mike Tomlin..Pitt

5.Jim Caldwell...Indy

6.Brian Billick..Ravens

7.Forrest Gregg..Cincy

8. Red Miller...Broncos

9.Don Shula...Miami Dolphins

10, Bill Belichick..New England Patriots

11. George Seifert..SF 49ers

YOUR original post stating YOUR stance and arrogantly defying me or anyone else to prove you wrong......

JetsfaninPeace
On the Roster

Posting Frequency

Default Re: OT: Norv Turner burns Rex Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
calm down...have a few wines...try the veal...we're here all week...

Another post that can't back up his word with stats. Name me more than 5 coaches who did more than what Rex accomplished in his first 2 seasons? You can't, but I'll let you try.

I CAN...and DID...now you want to deny all this PROOF by weasly holding on to this Belichick/Cleveland security blanket. In Belichick's first two season as HC of the Browns he DID NOT meet the criteria...in his FIRST TWO SEASONS as HC of the NEP...HE DID...and so did TEN others, as posted right in your face...."you CAN'T but I'll let you try.."..are you a blind person??? or are you mildly autistic??..what is it that keeps you from recognizing cold hard FACT? YOU were wrong....100% W-R-O-N-G...yet you persist by holding on like a rat by your teeth to a piece of rigging on a sinking ship....the S.S. Moron

Last edited:
His arm is sub-par, he is terrible throwing outside the hashmarks, he's terrible if he's flushed to his left, and if they ever take the inside slant out of the game, he'll be out of the league the next day.

The rest of your post is crap, but this I found the most amusing. You really have no effing clue what you're talking about.

But hey, the spin and hate was good. :rolleyes:

I remember hearing about how great that O-line was.... ;)

Did you remember me telling you they would settle down and return to form? Jets O-Line, with Mangold now healthy, has been playing very well.

Sanchez is the same guy or worse than he was last year. Upside means crap if it isn't met and they say it is the 3rd year as a starter where a QB should excel. Sanchez clearly hasn't. He is a male phallic symbol tease for Jets fans. He shows flashes of brilliance, but mostly inconsistence. The flashes are enough to allow the Jets homers to think he will be great, but the inconstancies show he probably will be destined for middle of the pack for his career.

Yes, he has out performed Flacco this season, but Flacco has shown more consistence in the past. I think when the Ravens stabilize their o-line (which won't be this year), he will be better than Flacco.

He's had to work 3 new players at WR, their #2, #3, and #4 WR on the depth chart. They lost an up and coming pass receiving TE in double TE sets that started to emerge in Jeff Cumberland, and it has been a transition since the start of the year with no off-season due to the lockout.

Any QB in the league will tell you the most important part of the passing game is chemistry, pretty tough to do with 3 of your top 4 WR's brand new to the team and an OL that dealt with injuries to start the season.

Inconsistencies were bound to happen in the first part of the season. In the past couple of weeks, Sanchez has improved, his numbers have improved, chemistry and timing with his WR's as they have carved a role for themselves, Burress starting to get his legs under him, and an OL that has a healthy Mangold back and is settling in, the offense overall has started to improve, including the running game.

The defense is also starting to get back on track which will also help the offense.

Flacco has no such excuses, and in his last game, the Ravens embarrassed themselves on national TV against the lowly Jags.

But you keep spinning it, you homer.

This is the biggest problem Patriots fans have when discussing Mark Sanchez. They compare him to Brady, potentially the greatest QB of all time, like that has any fairness to Mark Sanchez as a player.

We aren't saying he is or ever will be Tom Brady.

Also, I doubt people would be complaining that much if Brady has an under 100 rating in his first 2 seasons in the league....but that's irrelevant, because he won't be close to Tom Brady, but that doesn't mean he can't still be very good.

Pretty much

The problem with Patriot fans, is they are so damn insecure with anything NY, and obviously, especially the Jets, they can't even TRY to discuss anything objectively, at least the good majority of them.

It's funny how this thread has morphed into yet another Sanchez v. Brady discussion.

But since they can't help themselves, Brady wasn't even playing when he was 24 years old.

No Jets fan has ever said Sanchez is now or will be as good or better than Brady.

Obviously, he has a long way to go. But the Jets don't need Sanchez to be Tom Brady, Sanchez has shown PLENTY to be a franchise QB. Once he works through his inconsistencies, and has chemistry and stability with his weapons, he has the potential to be a top 5 QB.

Last edited:
The girl wasn't underage, young sure but not illegal, so that point is irrelevant and immature to bring up in a football discussion.

I would expect nothing less from you though, my friends who are Patriots fans who post on this site warn me of someone named "Joker" who is the biggest homer the board has ever seen.

I know what they mean now.

Sanchez has been closer twice in the last 2 years than Brady has in the last 3, by the way.

(No I'm not saying Sanchez is better or even close to Brady, what I am saying that your "he has never been close" comment is again irrelevant and shows how sadly your homerism clogs your mind from talking logical football.)

Keep bringing up points that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread topic though, it's funny.

Yep, consider the source on the comments

The same guy who claimed Ocho and Haynesworth STEALS, and had no problem with the off-the field issues of Haynesworth... :rolleyes:

He's had to work 3 new players at WR, their #2, #3, and #4 WR on the depth chart. They lost an up and coming pass receiving TE in double TE sets that started to emerge in Jeff Cumberland, and it has been a transition since the start of the year with no off-season due to the lockout.

Any QB in the league will tell you the most important part of the passing game is chemistry, pretty tough to do with 3 of your top 4 WR's brand new to the team and an OL that dealt with injuries to start the season.

In before "but Tom Brady doesn't need chemistry, so Sanchez sucks!"

Inconsistencies were bound to happen in the first part of the season. In the past couple of weeks, Sanchez has improved, his numbers have improved, chemistry and timing with his WR's as they have carved a role for themselves, Burress starting to get his legs under him, and an OL that has a healthy Mangold back and is settling in, the offense overall has started to improve, including the running game.

The defense is also starting to get back on track which will also help the offense.

Flacco has no such excuses, and in his last game, the Ravens embarrassed themselves on national TV against the lowly Jags.

But you keep spinning it, you homer.

To be fair you're complaining about Sanchez missing one guy, the centre. Flacco is missing his starting RG and the entire left side of his offensive line is brand new. And the two guys manning those spots couldn't find a job anywhere else. On top of that Flacco is breaking in a new #2 reciever(who is a rookie) while he was getting timing down all off-season with another new receiver, who was supposed to be the #2 in Lee Evans who hasn't played a snap all season.

End of the day. Flacco > Sanchez. And I am almost positive 31/32 teams would go with that. We all know who the one team that wouldn't is.....

Sanchez was playing for USC, while Flacco was playing for a much lower level college. Sanchez sucks right now. He's a bottom tier QB who's done nothing to prove otherwise. Flacco is a mid-level QB who's off to a slow start this season.

His arm is sub-par, he is terrible throwing outside the hashmarks, he's terrible if he's flushed to his left, and if they ever take the inside slant out of the game, he'll be out of the league the next day.

But his ceiling is unlimited. :rolleyes:

Year 1:

Flacco - 80.3, Sanchez - 63.0

Year 2:

Flacco - 88.9, Sanchez - 75.3

Year 3:

Flacco - 93.6, Sanchez - TBD (currently at 83.0)

Flacco in year 4 is currently at 76.2.

So Flacco's been better, per quarterback rating, in every year equivalent to Sanchez.

Flacco was the first rookie to win 2 playoff games, taking his team to the AFCCG, just as your binkie did. Flacco is also the first quarterback to win a playoff game in each of his first 3 NFL seasons.

So, you can try pulling all the crap out of your backside that you want, but Flacco's been the better QB to date.

Sanchez is currently at 79.0, down from 83.0, as his 3rd season continues to spiral downward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back