PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flacco on cover of Sports Illustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he could get wiped out like RG3 by running so often. QB's that run a lot tend to get hurt more. I haven't seen all that much of Kap, but he doesn't look like a "slide to avoid the hit" type either. Could be a spectacular, albeit short, career

'Zactly. Only a matter of time before he takes one to the ribs, or knee, or shoulder..

Last edited:
Or he could get wiped out like RG3 by running so often. QB's that run a lot tend to get hurt more. I haven't seen all that much of Kap, but he doesn't look like a "slide to avoid the hit" type either. Could be a spectacular, albeit short, career

Kaep does an excellent job of avoiding hits. Most of his runs end with him sliding or running out of bounds. Based on that, I'm not sure how much of a problem this will be for him.

May the Curse be with you!!

Not sure who's more overrated. Kaepernick or Flacco

Really how are either of them overrated? They both just led their teams to the conference title game, and Kaepernick in just his 6th or 7th start.

SI or not one thing is certain, this play-off run is going to cost the Ravens a ton of money even if it ends Sunday, which i am betting it will. Flacco now has the upper hand in his contract talks with the Ravens and they are going to have a really hard time letting him walk. He is probably going to want Brady/Manning money and is going FA unless they pay it or tag him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back