Fixing Beisel

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Okay, I've read all the play-by-play breakdowns in the Monty Beisel thread, and I've figured out how to fix this. But I need some input from people who really know the rule book.

Specifically: Is there anything in the current rule book that would prevent replacing Beisel's nervous system with fiber optics and have BB control him with a joystick?

Inquiring minds and all that.

PFnV

Haha!

He might have the body, just not the mind or heart.

Realistically, instead of a joystick, can't they put a mic in his helmet and just tell him where to run (left/right) and when to tackle?

I think I read recently that defensive players could get helmet mics.

Last edited:
You can't fix Beisel, even with those fancy fiber optics and a joystick.

I often wonder if some of Monty's troubles aren't from weakness because he goes home and bangs that hot wife of his every night.

PatsFanInVa said:
Okay, I've read all the play-by-play breakdowns in the Monty Beisel thread, and I've figured out how to fix this. But I need some input from people who really know the rule book.

Specifically: Is there anything in the current rule book that would prevent replacing Beisel's nervous system with fiber optics and have BB control him with a joystick?

PFnV
Biesel can't be fixed. You can't get the parts anymore,the factory went out of business.

PatsFanInVa said:

PFnV

I know what they did when I had my dog fixed. Monty plays like he's already been fixed.

SoonerPatriot said:
I often wonder if some of Monty's troubles aren't from weakness because he goes home and bangs that hot wife of his every night.

Maybe suggesting that the ballcarrier on any given team is doing the same would be an effective motivational ploy...

I know you guys can do better than this.

PatsFanInVa said:

PFnV

Belichick already said that he can't play Madden worth a damn. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

BradfordPatsFan said:
Belichick already said that he can't play Madden worth a damn. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

Very astute observation! I'm sure some of you out there are pretty good wit da ol' joystick, but I digress. :)

P.S. - Can I be banned for that crack?

We need "Bateman" from the replacements.
Or what's the waterboy doing now?

PatsFanInVa said:

PFnV

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.:D

You'll notice the wizard is performing a confidence transplant on TBC too.

Hey, what does make a Muskrat guard his Musk?:confused:

SoonerPatriot said:

I think you've got the solution. No sex for Monty during the season.

Of course the woman has needs. I am available.:rocker:

This thread is useless without pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else think those things inside a box of "Count Chocula" aren't really marshmallows?

Armen Da Pats Fan said:

Ummm...I could be wrong but I think that last picture should have a note next to it saying "Not appropriate for work" unless of course you work at Hustler magazine.

HAMMERMILL said:
We need "Bateman" from the replacements.
Or what's the waterboy doing now?

Right now, they'd work out JUSTINE Bateman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey