PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Five teams violated "dead" period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course most other sports reporters are busy writing BB is Arrogant articles to be able to cover this.

This is lame, should at least let coaches contact players.

This gives those 5 teams an unfair advantage. Cough up those draft picks, second rounders! Or at least they have to pass until the end of the second round.

This gives those 5 teams an unfair advantage. Cough up those draft picks, second rounders! Or at least they have to pass until the end of the second round.

Only a second rounder? I would think this should be a one a 500 thousand dollar fine to the team and 250 to the coach.

If the Patriots were 1 of the 5 teams this would be a top story on ESPN, but since we are not, so no one has brought it up... Shocking

If the Patriots were 1 of the 5 teams this would be a top story on ESPN, but since we are not, so no one has brought it up... Shocking

yeah, it would be some kind of "gate". oh, the horror !

they're so transparent.

Only a second rounder? I would think this should be a one a 500 thousand dollar fine to the team and 250 to the coach.

You two fools do not know how it works. No Belichick, no media. Goodell is media driven and E!spN decides the penalty.

This started as a joke, but I think I'm serious. Well not about calling you fools.

What the article should really say is 5 teams caught violating dead period 27 other not caught.

Five teams will be fined for violating the "dead" period, Commissioner Roger Goodell said. Although the New England Patriots are not one of the five teams, they will be penalized a first round pick "just to keep things fair."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing