PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fitzys latest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

10 char.

"He's loves them so much he even waves to the sun every morning when he leaves the house because he thinks a giant baby lives in it".

That had me laughing loudly.

Fitzy does a good Manning impersonation. Much better than Lackey (which is a funny voice but obviously not even close).

Funny stuff. Except I don't think that's how they see it.

Apparently the word out of Indy, is anybody but the Patriots.

From those who considered making T-shirts that read something along the lines of “I’m a Giants fan -- this week” to former Colts players stunned to see New England invading their secluded team complex, the reaction is pretty much the same: Anybody but the Patriots.

What advice can Peyton give his little brother about playing in the house he built? Apparently not much.

“I don’t think he’s ever been the away team in his own stadium,” Eli joked this week.

Yet because there’s a Colt-Giants connection through the Manning clan, Indy fans can keep their rooting interests all in the family.

There’s a Manning in the Super Bowl at Indianapolis, but it’s Peyton’s little brother Eli - The Washington Post

Remember when I said Eli would have extra motivation and you guys scoffed at it? This is almost not fair for Brady. We have GOT to put a stop to the nannings once and for all even if we gotta take them both on, this time apparently together.

It's kind of scary. Cause Peyton probably knows all of Brady's tendencies, that his defense could never take advantage of. He also knows how to read Bill's defenses, and his brother has the guts he never had to stand tall and take a hit.

Together they're almost a complete NFL QB like Tom Brady.;)

And speaking of Teletubies...I was checking out the main stats page on espn.com where they show the leaders and...well...see for yourself

i

i

i

i

i

images

Last edited:
Funny stuff. Except I don't think that's how they see it. Apparently the word out of Indy, is anybody but the Patriots. Remember when I said Eli would have extra motivation and you guys scoffed at it? This is almost not fair for Brady. We have GOT to put a stop to the nannings once and for all even if we gotta take them both on, this time apparently together. It's kind of scary. Cause Peyton probably knows all of Brady's tendencies, that his defense could never take advantage of. He also knows how to read Bill's defenses, and his brother has the guts he never had to stand tall and take a hit. Together they're almost a complete NFL QB like Tom Brady.;) And speaking of Teletubies...I was checking out the main stats page on espn.com where they show the leaders and...well...see for yourself
i
i
i
i
i
images

What the **** are you talking about?

Fitzy ... :youtheman:

Mmmmm fruit trees.

Fitzy has had better videos .....maybe it's me,but meh on this one

I love Fitzy's videos but this was lame :( Sorry folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes