PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fitzy at the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...the gutter, the gutter... :cool2:

Seriously, that guy makes me laugh my azz off! I just started watching his videos about midway through last season (on youtube), and I wish I had known about him earlier.

I wonder how many times they had to stop-edit for the fan that wanted to fight. Seriously this guy is hilarious and has huge gonads to do this stuff.

Last edited:
Wonderful, wonderful video! The best Fitzy yet?

The gutter!

i wish Fitzy would post on this board and make fun of aqua and others :)

Fitzy is the best. How this guy can just come up with this **** off the top of his head is amazing. YouTube has some good stuff on him- even his stand-up routine he did in Hoboken. Check it out.

Fitzy is the best. How this guy can just come up with this **** off the top of his head is amazing. YouTube has some good stuff on him- even his stand-up routine he did in Hoboken. Check it out.

I almost didn't think it was Fitzy until he dropped those f-bombs and gfy at the end.... It would have been funnier if he had interviewed those three guys that show up at the draft every year in full Dallas Cowboy uniforms helmet-to cleat...........

Edit- my avatar is a picture of the draft form the back of Radio city music hall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye