PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fisher unfazed but Cowher irked by Terrible Towel stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The playoffs are a single elimination tournament that culminates in the biggest sporting event on earth. What the hell more incentive do the Steelers need to play hard?

Colts are throwing the classy card out now. Where have I heard that before?

That was a dumb thing to do.
And if they face the Steelers in January you just gave them extra motivation.

The playoffs are a single elimination tournament that culminates in the biggest sporting event on earth. What the hell more incentive do the Steelers need to play hard?

Not quite.

well.dilfer on ESPN said that fisher is a great coach but the titans win with no class.
here is the thing, hobbs celebrates after winnign against SD by mocking their own sack dance, our coach and organization is classes. but after this fisher is left off the hook by the media ?

No argument that the Titans have no class.......

That said..... Quite whining Cowher, you don't even ****ing coach for them anymore. I'd be irked as a Titan to be playing at home and seeing a million of those stupid ass towels flying. If your gonna have your fans waive the dumb things in someone else house, you better not get spanked like that, or your bound to have something like this happen.

Besides, I'll buy "no respect to the orginizations" defense. It's not the official flag of the Squeelers or anything, its a stupid fan gimmick. Who's really gives a crap if players from another team mocks it. I would agree that the Titans better be prepared to "back that sh!t up" if they happen to meet in the postseason though ;) .

I can't stand the Titans, but PLEEEEEEASE, this is friggen football. Lets try not to be too sensitive Cowher. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes