Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fisher and Tedy Bruschi

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by nashvillepatsfan, Aug 20, 2007.

1. nashvillepatsfan

nashvillepatsfan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

OK, I went back a couple of pages, and didn't see anything on this. I'm curious if anyone knows what Jeff Fisher, and Tedy were talking about on the field after the game? It looked like a lot more than just a "great game Tedy" comment, and the cameras followed Fisher from his sideline right to Tedy. I wonder if it had to do with the comments made after last year's game? Maybe he just wants an autographed copy of Tedy's book. lol. Anyone know??

2. ironwasp

ironwasp Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I just got through reading Tedy's book and he was very outspoken about the Titans game and how upset they were about what went on, and particularly Rodney Harrison's injury. Perhaps it was kiss and make up time?

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

Maybe he was reminding him that he is in charge of his football team, and guys like Bullock should keep their mouths shut.. maybe he was telling him how it feels to be a 3X superbowl champion or discussing his haircut.

4. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +48 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

More than likely it involved mustache grooming tips.

5. smg93

smg93 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 4 / -0

#54 Jersey

Yep, this gets my vote :D

6. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Fisher appeared to be trying to bridge the rift that developed after the flare up in Tennessee, I got the impression that they parted with the intention of burying the hatchet and starting over. I've generally had a good impression of Fisher as a coach and tough competitor, I never put him close to the likes of Alex Gibbs and it was disconcerting to see the "Kevin Mawae-ism" of the Titans last Fall. I don't mind tough, hardcore teams, like the Bears or the Steelers under Cowher, but last Fall's Titans' game reminded me of the scum sucking Raiders of years past. Hopefully Fisher will get a handle on the situation.

7. nashvillepatsfan

nashvillepatsfan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

thanks box. thats what i figured was happening when they talked, but i was surprised that i hadnt seen anything in the media. i agree with the rest of you comment. the titans seemed to be out of control last year, and through the offseason, but maybe im just tired of hearing about pacman. thats all they talk about down here. well, that, and death to all patriots. after last years game, its been tough being a pats fan here. their all just jealous. :rocker:

8. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

And well they should be. :D

9. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +706 / 2 / -2

Disable Jersey

I've shared your impression (also respect what I've heard of Schwartz and Chow). But Mawae, Haynesworth, Wade, Pacman -- that is, as they say, "pattern and practice".