PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First time facing Deion Branch on the other team - hate him or miss him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final answer is a firm "I don't know." ;)

I will say that I voted for Branch for MVP of Super Bowl XXXIX because I truly felt he deserved it. But as has been mentioned, since he went to Seattle he's been nowhere close to what he was in NE. (When he's been on the field, that is, which hasn't been too often.)

Deion was an up and comer, but now means nothing to me now that we've got Welker, the better 83 IMO

At least The Twig who is DEAD TO ME contributed strongly to our rings. Funny how our #2 picks have been problematical WRs, Tony Simmons, The Twig, Bethel Johnson and Chad Jackson. Only The Twig and Bethel to a far, far lesser degree ever contributed much. Now that I think of it Lawyer Malloy was a #2 pick and had an attitude conflict with BB. Maybe we should tell San Diego to keep their 2009 #2 pick?

Loved The Twig in his 1st training camp. He stood out as a major NFL talent, unlike all the other #2 pick WRs we wasted time on. He really contributed to the Dynasty years' SB wins.

That said, the little creep is DEAD TO ME after his selfish and destructive departure.

The way players get injured on the Pats, if he stayed he'd probably be dead.

At least The Twig who is DEAD TO ME contributed strongly to our rings.

Why does this make me laugh soooo
Do you have mafia connections???

I'm Scotch-Irish.
My brother & sister both married folks of the Italian persuasion.
I like Italian food.
I love Italy.
And I used to tell Italian jokes alot in college.
But otherwise, no.

Love Deion, so long as he doesn't play for a division rival. That's it for me. Divisioin rival. Best of luck so long as you stay in the nfc. Come to a rival and i'll hate your guts forever. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back