First thread today from me in respect to RayClay's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:
There is serious concern in Copenhagen about the silicon footprint of too many threads. The UN mandates that you conserve threads by posting all your thoughts in one thread labeled dev/null.

Last edited:
There is serious concern in Copenhagen about the silicon footprint of too many threads. The UN mandates that you conserve threads by posting all your thoughts in one thread labeled dev/null.

Interesting,tell me more......

Taylor news = awesome.

Copenhagen = jokes.

I think you mean /dev/null :) and yes it would be nice to have Taylor back as we run the ball down the Bills throat!

I think you mean /dev/null :) and yes it would be nice to have Taylor back as we run the ball down the Bills throat!

If he's not 100% I'd rather see them sit him out as the Pats already have Maroney, Morris and Faulk. Better to keep him off the field one more week if not fully recovered to have him healthy for the last two games and playoffs.

If he's not 100% I'd rather see them sit him out as the Pats already have Maroney, Morris and Faulk. Better to keep him off the field one more week if not fully recovered to have him healthy for the last two games and playoffs.
I agree 100% but if his ankle is fully healed it would be nice to see him get some snaps...

I believe that if threads are efficient and topical we can avoid limiting them.

I do think there's too much energy expended calling players wussies and saying the team sucks. This might be an area where we could obtain energy savings.

Last edited:
I agree 100% but if his ankle is fully healed it would be nice to see him get some snaps...

I agree with your agree. Maybe a couple get the rust off snaps. I want to ride big Mo!

I secretly just want Brady to rest his bones, resurrect Hog Hannah and have our four running backs plow down the field 7 yards at a time until they blow the final whistle.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing prettier than an awesome running game.

It's Conan the Barbarianish.

YouTube - Conan the Barbarian: What Is Best In Life

Are we speaking Linux here? Or is this blowing right over my poor head?

I'm not sure what RayClay said originally, but you sure do post a bunch of crap sometimes, both in your threads and in other people's threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back