PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First round of Roster Changes (Ends Tuesday at 4pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the Patriots will sometimes bury a guy in the trash of the 75 cutdown that they intend to bring back on the PS. Any takers there?
Maybe Vellano. Didn't they promote him to the 53 before the SB?

1.) Boyce and Krause were waived/injured. If not claimed goes on IR. They and Pats then have 5 days to reach an injury settlement
2.) Mundine and Vellano were waived. Both have practice squad eligibility
3.) Watson was released.

Disappointed that Watson was cut. He was the most athletic of the backup LBs, by far. I would've cut any and all of ****son, Fleming, Freeny, Lynch & Martin before even thinking of Watson. Bad move.

I also would've cut Cleveland before Mundine. Mundine might have a future in the league; Cleveland definitely does not.

He was waived/injured, I expect he will be back next training camp.

Where does Josh Boyce stand in regards to making it on a 53 somewhere in the NFL?

Disappointed that Watson was cut. He was the most athletic of the backup LBs, by far. I would've cut any and all of ****son, Fleming, Freeny, Lynch & Martin before even thinking of Watson. Bad move.

I also would've cut Cleveland before Mundine. Mundine might have a future in the league; Cleveland definitely does not.
But we traded All-Pro guard Jordan Devey for him, Cleveland HAS TO be good!

He'd be good in Baltimore, where he can use his speed to get behind defenses and hope for a flag like all their other receivers. :)

He has some ability but hasn't been able to harness it. Hopefully he puts it altogether, preferably in the nfc.

@shmessy

Could you start a cut thread (or a more appropriate name) and merge this thread into it? Seems like 37 guys are going to get cut in the next 10 days

Detroit released WR Ryan Broyles. Loved him coming out of college, what is his issue?

Injuries?

Where does Josh Boyce stand in regards to making it on a 53 somewhere in the NFL?

39943-235427-ontheoutsidejpg-620x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back