PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First Report on Jeff Demps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Demps will not be another Renaldo Nehemiah

I was dissapointed to see him fail in the NFL after being a big story 2 decades ago.

Take a guess at how many collisions with 350 lb linemen Demps will have this year. I would say < 10 myself.

Zero.

There ain't many 350# guys in the NFL, period. Almost all of them are O-Lineman. The only defensive players over 350 are NTs.

Most importantly, I don't think there has ever been a 350 lb lineman on a kickoff team, so the chance he gets hit by a 350#er is zero.

Zero.

There ain't many 350# guys in the NFL, period. Almost all of them are O-Lineman. The only defensive players over 350 are NTs.

Most importantly, I don't think there has ever been a 350 lb lineman on a kickoff team, so the chance he gets hit by a 350#er is zero.

OH MAN!!! You have to be kidding!! I had to come out of retirement for the disrespect you just did to Dan Connolly. No 300#s on a kickoff team - C'MON MAN!!!

OL Dan Connolly Kickoff Return - New England Patriots - YouTube

Hopefully Demps will not be another Renaldo Nehemiah.

Or another Johnny "Lam" Jones.

But I think we can safely rule out him being one of the biggest Draft Busts in NFL history at this point ;)

JohnnyLamJones_display_image.jpg

From Jets bust to drug addict to sex offender, Johnny (Lam) Jones has turned his life around - New York Daily News

Or another Johnny "Lam" Jones.

But I think we can safely rule out him being one of the biggest Draft Busts in NFL history at this point ;)

I'm pretty sure that his selection led to that famous Mel Kiper quote about the Jets not knowing what the purpose of the draft is.....

I'm pretty sure that his selection led to that famous Mel Kiper quote about the Jets not knowing what the purpose of the draft is.....

To be fair, I'm not 100% sure Mel Kiper Jr. knows what the purpose of the draft is. . . .

I love this team and these coaches. No BS with them.

"I'm not going to go overboard. What he's done has been truly amazing and a great story, but out here, I ain't giving him nothing," Fears said. "He's going to earn everything he gets from us. No matter how I feel about him, unless he does it on the field, he's not getting anything else."

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye