Welcome to PatsFans.com

First Post

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by Ciara's Dad, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Ciara's Dad

Ciara's Dad Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hello all,
    A first time poster here.
    I'm from Scotland, just outside of Glasgow.
    I've had an interest in the Patriots since the 2001 season when Bledsoe got injured and was replaced by Brady. It is not a mancrush on Brady or anything like that, it was just something that happened when I was watching the game and I was hooked. Up till then, I watched most games on Sky but didn't really have a favourite. I had some dislikes though. Jerry Jones his Cowboys for one. There is also something about the NY teams I can't go either. Same with their baseball teams.
    I wanted to post during the season but I didn't want to look like a glory hunter jumping on the bandwagon. I was absolutely gutted when they were beaten and often sought solace on this messageboard.
    Anyway, a big hello from Bonnie Scotland!!

PS. The username is one I use somewhere else and I can't be bothered to change it. Ciara is my daughter's name, pronounced keera, which is Irish and the girls version of Ciaran.
  2. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Welcome to the board. Come around on game days and post during the games. It gets wild.
  3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Welcome to the board. You can now get a seat on the bandwagon. Sorry all the window seat are taken.:D