PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has it been decided yet if the first playoff game will be on the Saturday or Sunday? I see scalpers offering tix for both days.

NEM said:
I hope it is on Sunday and not on Saturday. And I hope it is at night, or late in the afternoon......

You damn retirees!!! How about the guy who wants to get drunk and not be hungover at work on Monday?

Patjew said:
Has it been decided yet if the first playoff game will be on the Saturday or Sunday? I see scalpers offering tix for both days.
No possible way they can decide the specific schedule until the teams are set. The scalpers are guessing.

mgcolby said:
You damn retirees!!! How about the guy who wants to get drunk and not be hungover at work on Monday?

That's OK if your team wins, but there's not much worse than waking up with a hangover, and then remembering that your team lost. No problemo, not an option for the Pats to lose, right?

Saturday night games are the best.

Patjew said:

It won't be determined until the seedings are final from both AFC & NFC.

pats1 said:
Saturday night games are the best.

i think monday night games are the best :)

NEM said:
Drinking at sporting events should be outlawed, and anyone arrested for public intoxication at a game should be executed. :D That's stop all that un necessary rowdiness. There is no place for drunks at a sporting event. If you want to drink, stay home.
And put all those poor beer guys out of business! What did they ever do to you? Some poor guy has to go door to door selling lite beer, getting calluses and corns all over his feet. Mumbling, "Nem, why did you do this to me?"

I'm getting all choked up thinking about it.

NEM said:
Drinking at sporting events should be outlawed, and anyone arrested for public intoxication at a game should be executed. :D That's stop all that un necessary rowdiness. There is no place for drunks at a sporting event. If you want to drink, stay home.

I would be home the day of the game! I live in VA now, there is no way I can travel to Foxboro for a game. I thought about buying Colts playoff tickets just to see that game live but now I figure I would get a better view from my living room for a lot less money.

Just because someone is hungover the day after the game does not mean they attended the game.

Saturday???

I'm thinking they go back to the Saturday night game for the Pats this season. We didn't have a primetime Sat. night game last year. Just a guess.

Guess I'll just wait and see, then. Those tix will make a nice gift for my dad (with the added bonus that I get to go, too- and he buys the beers). I did notice alot more tix available for Sunday than Saturday, for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back