Not open for further replies.

PatsFaninAZ

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Probably be an inside tackle run by Maroney, but I'll go out on a limb:

Moss reverse.

Play action, deep to Moss. 35 yard gain

Flea flicker, triple reverse...

either LoMo inside handoff, or Welker 7 yard curl.

Brady fumbles first snap,it bounces behind him - Kevin Faulk scoops it up between 2 KC defenders and passes it off his back foot and from behind the LOS to a wide open Randy Moss down the sideline who gathers the flying duck in 20 yards downfield at the Pats 40 and rambles on in untouched for an 80 yard TD

Beat that first play boys :cool:

Last edited:
Brady fumbles first snap,it bounces behind him - Kevin Faulk scoops it up between 2 KC defenders and passes it off his back foot and from behind the LOS to a wide open Randy Moss down the sideline who gathers the flying duck in 20 yards downfield at the Pats 40 and rambles on in untouched for an 80 yard TD

when u started that, i could swear u were about to say the first play of two seasons ago, when brady fumbled, and takeo spikes recovered, and returned it for a TD, LOL

i also predict an inside run by maroney, up the gut of the defense....its the way every season (or even game) should start

when u started that, i could swear u were about to say the first play of two seasons ago, when brady fumbled, and takeo spikes recovered, and returned it for a TD, LOL

i also predict an inside run by maroney, up the gut of the defense....its the way every season (or even game) should start

I remember that play and I agree with your play. Maroney run up the middle.

Weather permitting they come out throwing early and often.

cover 1 :eat1:

I think they come spread wide, Brady in shotgun, and run a quick slant. Then march down the field in a no huddle for a quick TD.

And then to paraphrase George Costanza: We're back, baby!

Quick slant followed by an Interception :rofl:

That would indeed be an interesting first play. However, given that Faulk won't be playing this week, does this mean New England won't be on offense all game against the Chiefs?

sweep left Maroney taken back by Light holding penalty. can''t wait until he is demoted to RT.

Pass to Welker, gain of 8 yards; 2nd and 2.

Game plan this year:

Throw early and often to build lead.

Secure lead by pounding the football with five different backs.

Add one more to this school of thought.

the short route to Welker is the most likely though, its the most reliable play we run. Quick slant to welker for 12 yards and a first down or comeback route for 6

Pass over the middle to David Thomas. 10 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes