Welcome to PatsFans.com

First Analysts Predictions Go to Patriots

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Fanfrom1960, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Well, the first predictions I've heard so far. Mike Ditka and Sean Salisbury both are taking the Pats over Denver. Ditka said the Pats defense over the last few weeks has been great and the "kids in the secondary" are playing together real well in the last 6 weeks. Hope Ditka predicts as well as his '85 Bears played, and not like his New Orleans teams!

2. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sweet. Hehe I'd love to see every analyst go that way, I think it's hilarious that with all this talk about the Pats getting no respect, the Jags getting no respect, the Donkeys don't even have enough respect for anyone to realize that no one respects them.

If that makes any sense.

3. NoRomancelnChina

NoRomancelnChina Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

4. groundgame

groundgame Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Tough game to handicap. Of three possible outcomes: Pats win by 14+ points; Broncos win by 14+ points; or close game (within 7 pts.): I think the least likely to occur is a close game.

5. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +400 / 13 / -27

#15 Jersey

This one had me laughing....

Salisbury predicted a Pats-Indy AFCC game when the playoffs were set, Denver doesn't exist according to him.

Today we salute YOU, Mr. Really Mad Internet Sports Fan

Only YOU can fully appreciate the mind-blowing tragedy of a bunch of millionaire professional athletes you'll never meet, losing a game.

While others are too preoccupied with things like real life, you take your anger directly to the place where it will make the absolute least possible impact: An Internet discussion forum.

Classic. Thanx NRIC.

6. Fanfrom1960

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

How about Ditka? :D

BTW, Salisbury acts like he's on something. He can't shut up and he has everyone else on the panel, or whatever, talking as fast as they can when/if they get a word in edgewise. I don't know why I watch that guy.

7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 9 / -12

Salsbury is a tool. He had the Pats dead and buried after the Colts game. Ditka is worth listening to though.

8. Fanfrom1960

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Maybe, but Ditka sometimes sounds like he had one too many hits without a helmet. I like the guy though. You're right about Salisbury.

9. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

denver is gonna be really hard to beat, they are healthy at home and had a week off. we have a hisotry of losing to this francise. of course thats in the regular season :) but denver can spread the feild better than jax. and they run the ball very well. if we can get pressure on jake we can win, if we dont we cant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.