PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#FireGoodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see the NY Jet crew exterminated from that office ...
Kensil and Pash go first ...

The owners need to neuter Goodell ...
and quickly and Wells should be banished from doing NFL work in the future.

Rooney would be my guess. The Steelers were the lone organization that voted against the last CBA, allegedly because they were concerned that it gave Goodell too much power.

Much like Joker's posts on the Goodell-NY connection having a foul smell, Rooney looks REALLY good right now given how foul the smell of the whole NFL hierarchy.

Much like Joker's posts on the Goodell-NY connection having a foul smell, Rooney looks REALLY good right now given how foul the smell of the whole NFL hierarchy.

Yeah, in the past I never really had a strong opinion on Rooney either way. If anything I figured he was probably going hard against Brady because we beat them so often (and so badly) and because Mara has been so hard against the Pats and those families are intermarried.

But credit to Rooney, seems to be one case where the next generation of ownership has held true to old guard NFL values. Gives some hope that Jonathan Kraft might do the same. As far as I'm concerned, Rooney is the only owner whose actions have demonstrated that he places the interests of the league as a whole over the very narrow, destructive interests of ownership at the expense of all else. If I was a Steelers fan, I would be very proud to have him as my owner.

FWIW, Tampa Bay Times writer agrees (hopefully more of this is to come):

"In football terms, this was more than just a loss. This was a blowout, a rout, an upset of historic proportions.

This was an embarrassment.

In the game of Deflategate, not only did Patriots quarterback Tom Brady beat NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, he ran up the score.

What happens when you're on the wrong end of a blowout? What happens when you continually get embarrassed?

You lose your job. You get fired.

Time for Goodell to go."

Sigh. Could you do us all a favor and give us the LINK?

Now that #FreeBrady is no longer needed, and #NoBradyNoBanner is not needed, its time to turn the focus on the other injustice and do what is needed to get the draft picks back

#FireGoodell

You are so right -----want some ASS - specifically Goodell's, Pash's , kiss ass Vincent and Kensil's.

Dare any of you to show up in Foxboro

Spread the word..."Fire Goodell" should be chanted nonstop next week.

You are so right -----want some ASS - specifically Goodell's, Pash's , kiss ass Vincent and Kensil's.

Good to have you here, Jim. Hey, it's 2015 and we're welcoming and accepting of people of all persuasions here as our posters!

The Fire roger sentiment is GREAT, however how these guys (who supposedly have inquisitive minds-being 'reporters') can continue this meme after the Berman lines of inquiry is truly sad:

. Look, do I believe footballs were deflated in last season's AFC title game and Brady had something to do with it? Yes, I do. Even if Brady did have a hand in letting the air out of footballs,

Dare any of you to show up in Foxboro
I think it may be a while, a long while before the ginger dbag shows his face in Foxborough

FWIW, Tampa Bay Times writer agrees (hopefully more of this is to come):

"In football terms, this was more than just a loss. This was a blowout, a rout, an upset of historic proportions.

This was an embarrassment.

In the game of Deflategate, not only did Patriots quarterback Tom Brady beat NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, he ran up the score.

What happens when you're on the wrong end of a blowout? What happens when you continually get embarrassed?

You lose your job. You get fired.

Time for Goodell to go."
Link?

Spread the word..."Fire Goodell" should be chanted nonstop next week.
They would air the broadcast on mute. Well at least with crowd noise cancelled out.

Think I am kidding? I watched it happen tonight. We were standing close to a broadcast camera and a group of kids all wearing those shirts that barstool put out of Goodell as clown. They managed to get the attention of the camerman and after pointing the camera he was given word through a head sets the Goodell clowns weren't being aired. The camera man pointed at his head set basically telling us he was over ruled. And he pointed his camera elsewhere.

Peter King on PTI now. Says he still thinks 90% of owners support NFL. There are maybe 3 owners--he doesn't know exactly which ones, but has his suspicions--who think that Goodell is guilty of consistent overreach and needs to be reined in, but the vast majority still support what he's doing.

And he trolls his readers on and on. Sure, there are 29 owners who think goody's doing a bang up job. let's guess who the three "he doesn't know exactly which ones" are.

It's ridiculous made up stuff like this that keeps him in double fudge whipped cream frappuccinos.

I'll bet 28 1/2 of those 29 would pull the trap door on the gallows when they started to feel Goodell was costing their franchise and their cash cow.

Goodell will be "reigned in" like Marie Antoinette was reigned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back