PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fire up the DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Saturday finds a ton of Patriot's related material on NFL Network, according to their website.

2:00--Game of the Week; Super Bowl 38
3:00--Game of the Week; Super Bowl 39
4:00--NFL Films Presents; Patriot Games
5:00--Game of the Week; Pats-Bears, week 12, 2006
5:30--Film Session; 2001 Season
6:00--Film Session; 2003 Season
6:30--Film Session; 2004 Season

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0331

Sweet......thanks!

Damn, I live in NYC and have Optimum cable. and don't have the NFL Network, I would even pay extra, so frustrating !!! I wonder if there is anything in NYC that has the NFL Network. I don't think we have Comcast (Is that the only system that carries the NFL Network ?).

I don't have NFL network because I'm too cheap to pay for it.
No Scottish jokes, please.

i was only back in time for the last one

NFL Films Presents; Patriot Games was great though just makes me wish for a more comprehensive history of my favorite team. Hopefully a great DVD collection like the 49ers, Cowboys and so forth have.

NFL Films Presents; Patriot Games was great though just makes me wish for a more comprehensive history of my favorite team. Hopefully a great DVD collection like the 49ers, Cowboys and so forth have.

I think we are a few years away from that but I do think there is plenty to put into a comprehensive history dvd of the Pats. They were very competitive in the mid-late 70's and have played in a Super Bowl in each of the last three decades.

There have been a litany of quirky incidents with this team that could fill a number of segments, anyway. Add to that the five super bowl teams (and counting), and the number of great players to have donned a Pats' uniform and I think you will have a great DVD. The "problem", from NFL Films' perspective, is our dynasty is likely not over yet. I'd rather have a DVD created when the unfortunate day comes that Brady, Belichick, et al are no longer with the organization. It would serve as a reminder of the golden era of Patriots football.

I wish I would have known that before now. I missed all of it because I was at work. Is all this **** going to re-air anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back