Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fire the Campaign, Bill Kristol

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Oct 14, 2008.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

OH MY The rats are jumping ship. Either that or Kristol is in the tank with the Liberal MSM. :rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/opinion/13kristol.html?_r=1&ref=opinion&oref=slogin

Fire the Campaign
    By WILLIAM KRISTOL
    It’s time for John McCain to fire his campaign.

He has nothing to lose. His campaign is totally overmatched by Obama’s. The Obama team is well organized, flush with resources, and the candidate and the campaign are in sync. The McCain campaign, once merely problematic, is now close to being out-and-out dysfunctional. Its combination of strategic incoherence and operational incompetence has become toxic. If the race continues over the next three weeks to be a conventional one, McCain is doomed.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

MSM ? Did you read the article ? He's suggesting firing the campaign and being himself - he's not anointing Mr. Smiley as the Messiah.

3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

No I just heard about it on the liberal msm. :rolleyes:
    When would one ever hear someone like Kristol saying this:

The McCain campaign, once merely problematic, is now close to being out-and-out dysfunctional. Its combination of strategic incoherence and operational incompetence has become toxic. If the race continues over the next three weeks to be a conventional one, McCain is doomed.

He may be anyway. Bush is unpopular. The media is hostile. The financial meltdown has made things tougher. Maybe the situation is hopeless — and if it is, then nothing McCain or his campaign does matters

Maybe in Kristols case JUMPING SHIP may have been exsesive,but not for Gov. Crist of Fl. who was supposse to be at a rally with McCain but decided to go to DISNYWORLD instead.

But that is the difference between myself and you and a few others here and millions out across the nation. I can admit when I may have or made a mistake.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 26 / -33

Read an article in WSJ this am, that the Dems have made 95 appearances in the battleground states.. while the Republicans have made 55.. the dems venture alone, while the McCain Palin ticket are often confused with conjoined twins..

5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

:confused:

I voted for Romney. I don't even like McCain other than he's not Obama. I have made no mistake, thank you very much.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,114 / 3 / -10

You can't tell the Messiah Groupies this, no matter what you say their little brains can only see that you don't like their little Idol therefore, if you don't support "His Higness" than you must support Mccain.

I CAN'T STAND MCCAIN, HE IS A CLOSET DEMOCRAT, MITT ROMNEY WAS RUN OUT OF THIS RACE DUE TO RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IF MITT ROMNEY HAD BEEN A MUSLIM THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN RIOTING ALL ACROSS THE LAND THE LIBERAL LEFT WING IDOL WORSHIPERS WOULD HAVE ALL SET THEMSELVES ON FIRE IF A MUSLIM WAS DENIED A SHOT AT THE WHITE HOUSE BECAUSE OF THEIR RELIGION
    (BUT ROMNEY IS A MORMAN SO THATS OK)== THE LIBERALS SAY "F-CK THE MORMONS"

DOUBLE STANDARD BASTARDS
    RACISM WILL PUT BARACK HUSSEIN ABAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE RACISTS WILL ELECT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, RACIST BASTARDS.

GOD DAMN AMERICA