PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fire Bill Belichick. I'm off to support the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who only started supporting the Pats once Adam's FG crossed the posts in the 2002 SB, I hereby declare that I am no longer a Patsies fan.
I support WINNERS and this team SUCKS BIG TIME. IT SUCKS ***** IN THE BIGGEST WAY.
Bill Belichoke has no coaching ability, Brady is a total loser and er..... yeah, I don't support losers, baby. Screw the Pats.

Did I do a passable imitation of a bandwaggoner? :D

Last edited:
gomezcat said:
As someone who only started supporting the Pats once Adam's FG crossed the posts in the 2002 SB, I hereby declare that I am no longer a Patsies fan.
I support WINNERS and this team SUCKS BIG TIME. IT SUCKS ***** IN THE BIGGEST WAY.
Bill Belichoke has no coaching ability, Brady is a total loser and er..... yeah, I don't support losers, baby. Screw the Pats.

Did I do a passable imitation of a bandwaggoner? :D

As I see it there are 2 good things that will come out of this loss.

1-Problems that have been present all year long will get solved through off-season moves and the draft.

2-More leg room on the bandwagon for the die hards. My legs have been a little cramped these last few years.

You make two very good points. I think this team will make the necessary adjustments. It might take a year or two but I think they will win another one. BB, Pioli, Bob Kraft et al. are far too savvy for it not to happen.

gomezcat said:
You make two very good points. I think this team will make the necessary adjustments. It might take a year or two but I think they will win another one. BB, Pioli, Bob Kraft et al. are far too savvy for it not to happen.

you suck to but we didnt start a thread for ya.

Digger44 said:
you suck to but we didnt start a thread for ya.

:confused:. You did know I was joking, didn't you?

gomezcat said:
:confused:. You did know I was joking, didn't you?
yes ditto, just grumpy and not getting any better.

That's cool. It's a cr*ppy loss but the team will bounce back.

Yeah I have a confession to make too, I'm a bandwagoner as well. I mean sure I stick with this team through all their losses and everything and sure I pay attention to them all year and not when they're winning, but that's only because I'm too lazy to not pay attention.

;)

Seriously though don't sweat the Bandwagoners too much, I'm a firm believer that you can't truly savor the thrill of victory unless you've tasted the agony of defeat. Sure this loss sucks, losing always sucks (except that Miami game, I wanted to lose that one) But this loss will just make future wins that much sweeter.

Oh, BTW I'm also a Colts troll:

Manning is the best ever he's so much better than......BAHAHAHAHAHA Ok I couldn't even pretend that with a strait face. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back