Fins TRAMPLE The Gaytriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolfan_uk

Banned
Reaction score
WE STUMPED YOU OUT!

YOUR NUTHIN WITHOUT BRADY. NUTHIN!

Just a bunch of Choke artists. Cant wait to pummel you again in our house!

LOOSERS:singing:

NFL Video Galleries

one win, matches the total from last year. very impressive

you have won 2 games in the last year we have lost 2 in that period of time and we have played more games in that time, that makes you so great how?

WE STUMPED YOU OUT!

NFL Video Galleries

Go easy on us. It's not easy being Gaytriots in today's homophobic society.

Big wet kisses to you and your team. Post locker room shower pics for us please.

LMAO, let this little one win team gloat over this win. This was their Superbowl, the reality is that they're still the bottom dwellers of the league. Gloating over one win, now that's a healthy organization. :rofl:

WE STUMPED YOU OUT!

NFL Video Galleries

every dog has his day.......really, though, enjoy this win. That was very good performance by your Dolphins today. The Pats got destroyed in every phase of the game.

Hopefully we'll be able to return the favor in Miami.

Leave it to a douchebag from the Uk to pick the sh!ttiest team in the NFL to root for, you effin wanker................

WE STUMPED YOU OUT!

NFL Video Galleries

LOLOLOLOL :singing:

I'm not even bothered by this one. You've waited a awefully long time to talk shyte about your team doing somethng remotely positive so........ you earned it.

After all........... you'll never know when you'll get to do it again. Next month, next year, never. :singing:

Last edited:
He has to ride the Dolphins' coattails. Life must suck for him. He's probably white as a ghost with buck, yellow teeth hanging out of his mouth. I won't even get into that ***gy accent or what most of their women look like.

WE STUMPED YOU OUT!

NFL Video Galleries

Rather than coming in here talking like a 9-year-old, why not attempt some intelligent football talk? The Dolphins won the game and deserved it. It would be great to hear some insightful discussion of how they did it. Your poor spelling/grammar, by the way, belies your claim of being from the U.K. Perhaps you really ARE 9 years old.

I think it was hilarious when Randy said they threw the gatorade on their coach.

HAHA. True say...

If we win 2 games this year ill be happy! the other gainst you Pats in our House. Thats all i care about. Anythin else is a bonus.

Thing is.... The tables have turned. And when your the laughing stock of the league.... we will come laugh in your face to:singing:

did brady even bother to turn up to the stadium to watch this punishment?!!

HAHA. True say...

If we win 2 games this year ill be happy! the other gainst you Pats in our House. Thats all i care about. Anythin else is a bonus.

Thing is.... The tables have turned. And when your the laughing stock of the league.... we will come laugh in your face to:singing:

I could care less if Brady was there or not.

HAHA. True say...

Thanks to stupid people like yourself, I realize how lucky I am to be able to spell and not root for a team like the Doofins. Thanks for bringing some comedy to my day, now go back to your room. The attendant is waiting to give you your meds and electric shock therapy.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win, well played and well coached by the Fins. Great game by Ronnie Brown and great game plan by Sparano.

I guess it's too much to expect you to act like you've been there before though when this represents your first win in regulation in two years. I would mention the standings but obviously your expectations - "I'll be happy with two wins" - are a bit different from mine; apparently you're content with last place. Perhaps it has something to do with your having more satisfaction in somebody else's loss than your own victory; sorry, but I never followed that logic.

Enjoy the win; I'll look forward to the rematch in Miami.

HAHA. True say...

when brady gets back the tables will turn again in a big way. enjoy needle ****.lol

Um, I think Ronnie Brown just scored again...

First of all, I disown any allegiance with the Brit who can't spell, he's just proof that the British educational system is worse than ours. Moron. I'd hate to see his teeth.

Secondly, while it is in fact true that the Dolphins have been the league's laughingstock for the past two seasons, what does it say about the Pats when they get spanked by 25 at home to them? Greg Camarillo? Please.

Recall back in 2002, when the Dolphins blew an 11 point lead to the Pats with 2 minutes left the last game the year and missed the playoffs. That started the snowball that lead the Dolphins to morph from playoff contender to joke.

Was September 21, 2008 the beginning of the Pats demise??? I say yes.

Oh, uh, wait, Ronnie Brown just scored again. Mike Vrabel is crying about another completely legal cut block.

Good luck to the Sox in the playoffs. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes