PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fins sign Big Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had forgot Bid Daddy was still out there the Dolphins pick up another veteran.
I guess he still has some mileage left in those tires.

Last edited:
Truck Traylor, Big Daddy Wilkerson, the Phins have an aPHINity for old, over-weight, over-the-hill DTs with funny nicknames. If I'm Refrigerator Perry I'm giving them a call right now.

Where are all those Miami trolls when you want to make fun of them?

Slagathor said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2549264

Does this guy have anything left in the tank?
Are you kidding me? Hahaha, he is younger than Bruschi! Some feel he had a pro-bowl type year last year.

The Lions released him because they didn't see him as a good fit for their new cover-2 defense and thought to save some dough. This was a good pickup for Miami and could bode problems for our run game when we play them.

Granted Wilkinson had random games at times where he seemed almost "lazy", but most times he is right on. Good run stopper.

My bad, he is actually OLDER than Bruschi! I knew I should have checked the DOB before posting. 3 months older!

Guy is over the hill.

now thats funny

Re: Nicktator matches move for move...

The Nicktator countered one of BB's strategic moves. He saw BB sign an underperforming, lazy, former, first-round, bust at DT, and wanted to get one for himself...

Re: Nicktator matches move for move...

AzPatsFan said:
The Nicktator countered one of BB's strategic moves. He saw BB sign an underperforming, lazy, former, first-round, bust at DT, and wanted to get one for himself...

I would rather have Dan Wilkinson than Johnathan Sullivan.

Does anyone know what his 3-year (yeah, right) deal is worth?

I may have to re-watch the falcons game to look for extenuating circumstances, because Sully was knocked off his feet an awful lot. As in almost every time.

P.S.: I just finished the Slight Defense of NTs thread. I may have found my extenuating circumstances in the form of Alex effin Gibbs. The question now is, even if you know what's coming, can you do anything about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back