PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fins interested in Arrington,Milloy, and Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigMike said:
Didnt Milloy sign with Altanta?

I thought that I heard that too, and Miami is interested in Law only if his price tag goes down.

NEWSFLASH: DOLPHINS INTERESTED IN ALL FREE AGENTS.

Do the Dolphins break the record this year for being the team interested (supposedly) in the most FA's?

F.B.N. said:
NEWSFLASH: DOLPHINS INTERESTED IN ALL FREE AGENTS.

Do the Dolphins break the record this year for being the team interested (supposedly) in the most FA's?

I think so...

NO I thought he had as well..but no..according to SI..not listed in transactons.

As unlikely as I think it is, I keep heering from fairly reliable sources that Law will sign with the Steelers and play safety. I know, I know. It's sounds like a pipe dream from a variety of perspectives but these are people very close to the Steelers organization.

The Steelers and Ty thought he might sign with them last time out being from Aliquippa and all.....but it will again come down to the money, and the Steelers are pretty tight on the cap I believe. They were freeing up some money yesterday to get some of their own SB vets resigned, probably Townsend too.

WEEI is saying that Lawyer is said to be about to sign with the Falcons. With everything the Poston's are dealing with Arrington could be out there for a while.

KFFL picks up on stories from hometown papers all over the country. Many of their reports simply restate a local reporters opinion of his teams level of interest or what he assumes it must be.

Edited to add they also carry ESPN reports like this:

Falcons | Milloy signed to three-year deal
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:00:31 -0800

ESPNews reports the Atlanta Falcons have signed free agent S Lawyer Milloy (Bills) to a three-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Last edited:
My how the mighty have fallen. Imagine Lawyer Milloy being signed to replace Tebucky Jones in Atlanta.

Speaking of Tebucky, boy the Pats sure made a mistake trading him, huh? He's stunk it up for half the teams in the NFL now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back